Last Post Replies
Richard Blunt
Hi, I have a client who is looking for a one-stop shop company that both produces custom Storyline courses and hosts them on a basic LMS. Who, besides Kineo, does that...
almost 11 years ago
By Richard Blunt
Kelly Prince
Hi! I've created layers in my course and hidden the base layer text box and graphic on each layer, but when I publish to Word and show layers, I see the text overlappi...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nick Murray
Hi all, new Storyline user here. I'm using Storyline update 3. Text boxes seem to be very buggy. 1. When typing text into a "narrow" text box (50% of slide width), som...
almost 11 years ago
Émilie Morin
Hi! I want to know if there is an option in SL to save a project every 20 minutes by example. Thanks
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Adena Wilson
Does anyone know why I wouldn't see a base layer image (jpg) on other layers? I haven't hidden base layer objects, and I haven't added any triggers or much of anything...
almost 11 years ago
By Josh Uhlig
Karen Drummey
I inserted an mp4 into my course. It plays locally, but not when I put it on a server or in our LMS. Any thoughts?
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Guido R
Hi there folks, I'm working on a drag & drop interaction that always gave me "invalid answer - you must complete the question before submitting" pop-up... despite ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Greene
Hi, I've  just started using Storyline and am happy to be a part of the Articulate community.  In my project, I created a scrolling text area with some embedded sound ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bob Jones
Hi,    When I insert a caption, I get a rectangle that is only 25% filled with the selected color. If I adjust it, I lose the pointer. It just started today. Help!
almost 11 years ago
SimplyMargo Simmons
Hello! I need assistance in properly formatting a Pick Many Freeform Slide to function as requested by a colleague.  I'm sure it's something very simple, but for some ...
almost 11 years ago
Troy Greer
Hi Everyone! I have looked through the forum for the answer to this, if I missed it, please set me straight! I want the Retry Quiz button to only appear on the Failure...
almost 11 years ago
Emma Dugan
Hi, So I have an introduction scene that branches in four different scenes, I would like to disabled the buttons in the introduction so the learner completes the scene...
almost 11 years ago
By Emma Dugan
Cheryl Hay
Does Storyline work with tablets? Android devices? Blackberry?
almost 11 years ago
By Cheryl Hay
jyothi sita
Hi, Can we randomize questions in Storyline? Also, is it possible to have pool based questions? Thanks, Jyothi
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mallory Bowen
We use Learnshare for our LMS, but we are having trouble viewing courses through it on iPads. We've published the courses to be HTML capable and we can pull them up. H...
almost 11 years ago
Neil Cramer
In a program I am currently woirking on I want to link to documents (PDF) either in context from a content page or through a Resources section that is accessed by a na...
almost 11 years ago
By Matthew Graham
james roberts
Hi, I'm just trying out Articulate Storyline with the trial version that I downloaded yesterday. One of my colleagues sent me a .story file he made a few months ago fo...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peg Stangby
I would like to disable the "prompt to resume" feature after the learner has completed the course. At this time when a learner returns to the module after completing i...
almost 11 years ago
Victoria Thomas
Is there any setting that makes it so that a user cannot move past a quiz without getting the minimum required score?
almost 11 years ago
jyothi sita
Hi All, Is anyone know what is the screen limit in articulate storyline? Will appreciate your help...! Thanks, Jyothi
almost 11 years ago