Last Post Replies
Michelle Hogler
I have a shape that links to another slide in the scene, and then branching brings the learner back to the original slide. Is there a way I can change the state of the...
almost 11 years ago
By Michelle Hogler
Leslie Bofill
Hi, I'm doing a narrated screen capture. I know the mic is working as I see the audio levels during the recording. However, when I insert the slides into the sceen (no...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Denise Marquardt
I am creating a course with five subject areas.  The course navigation screen has an object for each subject area.  I would like to change the state of the object on t...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
doug eckert
I recorded a powerpoint presentation and recorded sound over it.  There are a few places I would like to replace the dialogue on.  I see how to add sound to slide, but...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Miriam de Jonge
Hi, I've built a rather complex quiz game and I'm working through a few bugs.  One is that my multiple choice questions seem to be frozen after publishing. ie. when I ...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
al manal
Hello! Please help me out here, I've spent a few hours trying to work this out and failed miserably =/ I'm working on Articulate storyline and I need to put in a logo ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather J
Hi there I've got a Time Management Questionnaire that was designed in Storyline. It essentially gives you a score out of 150. However this is not being tracked in the...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lil Monk
Hi I started using Storyline about 6 months ago. After writing the first module of a course, I then wrote each new module by using the first module as a template (i.e....
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michaella Roess
Hi, We have created a questionnaire on our e-learning package which should track the user's responses and provide them with a percentage score at the end. This works p...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kelly Honig
Hi there, Can someone please help me? How can I remove an iframe from code provided by the website I copied the code from? With the iframe it positions the video where...
almost 11 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Parashuram Vhaval
I have give a trigger "when user press key Delete show next slide" and its working fine on windows OS, but when I'm checking this project on mac OS its not working. Is...
almost 11 years ago
By Parashuram Vhaval
jyothi sita
I would like to invite you for the Free Live Webinar on Articulate Storyline, which is scheduled to be webcasted on 1st August 2013. It would be great to have you as...
almost 11 years ago
By jyothi sita
Graham S
We are looking for an AWESOME, CREATIVE, COLLABORATIVE e-Learning (STORYLINE) developer to build out our courses. The task: 1. Develop branded and highly styled Stor...
almost 11 years ago
By Graham S
Yusuf Chauhdry
Hi, Iam having a mind blank here!!! I need to take two options in the form of a tick if possible for many questions on a single page. Not sure the best way, any ideas?...
almost 11 years ago
By Yusuf Chauhdry
moshe shenker
Hi I cread and published a questioner with a radio buttons and variables that collect the user click and perform  calculations. Whenever I enter the project in the int...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Art Schwieder
I am sure it is hiding in plain sight, but I can't figure out how to access the "create a new project variable" screen. All of  the documentation I've found says "Cre...
almost 11 years ago
By Art Schwieder
nancy boyd
Hello.  I'm trying to get my hyperlinks to change color after the user selects the hyperlink.  This works fine on the base layer but does not appear to work on the add...
almost 11 years ago
By nancy boyd
SUSMITA DEVISETTY
I want to add a pause button for the entire project of a step by step show me simulation. The play bar which comes with the player is for the individual slide and does...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marie Wood
I am trying to use variables to show a layer from a previous slide. The premise is the user has not selected the best scenario choice and they need to be taken back to...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Simon Perkins
In your next update, is there any chance you can tidy up the Publish to Word output by ensuring each slide/layer begins on a new page?  A few more clients have been as...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie