Last Post Replies
Graeme  Nicholls
Hi all. Wondering if anyone has sucessfully used xml files in storyline similar to the way you can use them in flash. We have a number of xml based flash units that ne...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marc Kaplanes
I'm wondering if there is a way to capture feedback about a course that has been published. As part of our process, we work with our SMEs to build a course. When we ha...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jolon Wickern
I am working on a simulation in an old "green screen" program and would like the user to submit their text entry responses using the control key (as its done in realit...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
juanma andreani
hi i have a fill blanks quiz that i need to get reset your data entry values when the users clicked on the TRY AGAIN! button (incorrect lightbox)!  i tried adding a ne...
almost 11 years ago
By juanma andreani
Lisa Logan
I have created a custom template with the page layouts we want to use on a project. Now I was to add a few more layouts to the template and I can't figure out how to d...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Matt H.
Hello all, Yet another question for you.  I'm trying to add a zoom region to a quiz slide and I want the question to appear in the zoomed region.  Is there a way to ma...
almost 11 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Ben Passmore
Hi there, my name is Ben. I've been using Articulate for a while now (4-5 months) and I've never encountered something so catastrophic. I have a project I've been deve...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Paul Ross
Hi Forum, Is there a way to get the word output numbering to be same as the Menu numbering in the player? at the moment the word output does not match the menu, and as...
almost 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
rik apple
I have some variables which include name and address. I would like to have these displayed on the report.html file. Is there a simple way of doing this? Or even a hard...
almost 11 years ago
By Bryan Bugslag
Florian Ripper
How do I transfer stories from Storyline to Studio the easiest way while not loosing functionalities (no quizzes, no layers, no variables but triggers)? What Studio Mo...
almost 11 years ago
Jason Johnson
Does the player control scrubber work in HTML5? That is all! =)
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen House
One of my favorite features of Articulate Presenter is the ability to import one audio file and then use the audio editor to distribute it to multiple slides.  I have ...
almost 11 years ago
Michiel Weber
In my course I have several video slides. I just add a wmv-video (add video from file) to a slide and put some standard controls to start, pause and stop the video. Bu...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lil Monk
Hi all Me again! I seem to be having problems setting states in a drag and drop interaction so that I can make an 'unfinished interaction' message show up at appropria...
almost 11 years ago
Stefanie Ahnfeldt
Hi all, I would like to send my Storyline Project to a collegue of mine in order to get some feedback. But, given the fact that I used "screen recording" several times...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Booth
OK... this is a little bit complex but I'm hoping there's a way to achieve it. I have a slide with 3 buttons for the user to choose which scene they want to go to firs...
almost 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Brian McSkane
Here's a problem I'd love some help with. I've created a pictorial menu with a number of hotspots over the pictures. As users step through the course, the hotspot on t...
almost 11 years ago
By Antony Snow
Jeff Weil
Is there an issue with IE9 and the latest Storyline release that prevents users from hearing sound? Or for that matter, IE10?
almost 11 years ago
Yair Ben-Horin
I made an interactive poster (see attached). In the last layer I placed several transparent rectangels and defined some mouse hover triggers for them. The problem is t...
almost 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Nick Rosas
Ive posted on this problem before, but when I installed a Bootcamp partition on the Mac and installed storyline, I didnt have the problem anymore. (However every singl...
almost 11 years ago