Last Post Replies
R G
Hello, How do I publish and/or convert an Articulate Storyline Project to a  mp4 format instead of HTML5 or self-executable? Thanks.
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sherrie Adams
Hi- I am making a virtual phone for my companies Mobile App.  I have approx 200 pics in each version of the phone.  Currently I am clicking on each resizing and positi...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Asish Menon
May I request your advice on a few aspects while we are preparing a course on PC and iPad: 1. Identified challenges in embedding video in Articulate storyline 2. Which...
11 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Christine Prescott
Hi All  I am faily new to Storyline. what I am trying to do is stop the user moving through the menu items until the timelines ends for each slide.  I have added cust...
11 years ago
By Christine Prescott
Todd MacDonald
Hello- Are  there any tips on keeping the video timeline and the slide timeline in synch when using the player (not the media) slider?  We are finding that when studen...
11 years ago
By Todd MacDonald
Todd MacDonald
I have a fairly complex navigation pad (a set of custom buttons that track progress and turn on and off based on that progress)  What I'm seeing is that sometimes when...
11 years ago
By Todd MacDonald
Kane Banes
Greetings, I recently created a 250+ slide course using screen recordings across multiple topics for clients to learn about the banks online banking platform. It has b...
11 years ago
By Kane Banes
Jane Brotchie
Inspired by Tom's blog post Convert your bullet points to interactive elearning with video, I'm planning to take the plunge to work out of my comfort zone and develop ...
11 years ago
By Jon Denenberg
Teresa Donnelly
Hello!  I am creating a few drag and drop scenarios in my course.  I have 8 answers and 2 drop targets.  When the learner drags all answers to the 2 possible drop site...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephanie  McClellan
Hi, I've created a drag and drop on several layers within my module.  I've set the primary object  (a book)  with states for correct and incorrect drops.  I've also se...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ryan Starr
Good Afternoon, I have a few questions, all around the same theme... Is it possible to edit the Storyline Illustrated Characters... for example, add a logo to all o...
11 years ago
By Ryan Starr
Jilo Esmail
Hi I looking for some help on a quiz scores please.  I have attached a screen print to explain my query (blue arrows, left to right).  I call from a quiz bank (I have...
11 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Sam Carter
I've got ten quiz questions throughout the course content. The results slide has an option checkbox "Allow user to review quiz". What is the behavior of this box if it...
11 years ago
By Sam Carter
Vince Pileggi
I am wondering if it is possible to publish separately for Flash and HTML5 and then somehow combine the output into one package to load into the LMS. Storyline and HTM...
11 years ago
By Vince Pileggi
Ryan O'Shea
I've read before of ways to transfer user entered variables into the "print results" slide, specifically by editing the report.html file. I have done this by find that...
11 years ago
By Ryan O'Shea
Sam Agris
Hello all - I'm a new Storyline user and am looking for a LMS hosting provider.  Key functionality for me leads with flexibility and tracking and I'd appreciate good s...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Alexey Dotokin
Good day. I tested Storyline trial and discovered that Storyline converted my videos from test course to mp4 with significant loss of quality. I created beautiful movi...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bertil Flink
On this tutorial page: Tutorials -> Articulate Products -> Create a Result Slide you are encouraged to download and open the big-quiz.story file. This file doe...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Leslie B
I am struggling with understanding how I am supposed to save my projects. I imported a template to use. Now do I save it as .story or .storytemplate? Also, my template...
11 years ago
By Leslie B
Siba Padhi
Hi, I am unable to find the Logo and the Attachment tab in my Mobile version of the publishing. When i am trying to view my course to my ipad these two components are ...
11 years ago
By Jon Denenberg