Last Post Replies
Dawn Ferullo
I am looking for a solid, creative, and detail-oriented instructional designer to take the lead on a few Storyline projects.  Your role would be focused on script deve...
11 years ago
By Palani Velu
Mike Smith
Hi, I have been trying to link an object to both an internal URL - which did not work, so I then tried a simple external web address URL - to see if that at least woul...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Andrea Louwe
I published an eLearning module with a built-in quiz using Scorm. When learners start the course but exit before finishing, they are unable to resume the training from...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Todd MacDonald
All of a sudden, several slides (maybe more) are not resetting their timelines when returning to the slide.  By this I mean that  If we advance to say slide 5, watch h...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Gina Heumann
One of my slides has a very short voice over. When I view it in the player, the seek bar at the bottom keeps going for several seconds after the talking is done. I've ...
11 years ago
By Gina Heumann
Julian Valier-Harris
I just started working on my 1st storyline project. I reopened it this morning and it opens and I can work on each slide no problem. When I try to preview an error mes...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Hector Martinez
Getting a blank screen on the Engage Interaction on a Storyline published project (Web).  I can preview it fine within Storyline itself.  This is based off a PowerPoin...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
PRAKASH B
How to display system time in articulate storyline without using java script
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anna Veach
Hey everyone,  Is there a way to track individual responses to questions without adding a variable and trigger on every question slide? I want to be able to display a ...
11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
casey hillstrom
Hi everyone, I have been developing an elearning course over the past 4 months now and I was wondering if anyone here is experienced in using adobe audition for elearn...
11 years ago
By casey hillstrom
Ian Monk
Hi all, Quick question. In the Menu section of the player, is it possible to highlight the parent slide when a user is navigating through the children when the childre...
11 years ago
By Ian Monk
Shannon Keating
I'm having problems with my Engage interactions in my published Storyline file.  I can publish to CD and everything works correctly, but that's the only output format ...
11 years ago
By Lou Mang
Adam Mac
I have recently been looking into some functionality offered by Engage - specifically the FAQ and Glossary, and Quizmaker - it appears to have more robust options than...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
PRAKASH B
Hi i am  sending file to display the answer(or feedback) of drag and  drop  in next slide(your wrong answer is displayed in next slide .i had attached file here please...
11 years ago
By PRAKASH B
Matthew  Stone
hi all, We have recently started using the Import Translation feature in Storyline - Amazing, isn't it? Is there a way to preserve some of the text formatting when im...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Paolo Pini
I've set up some slides so that a sound file plays automatically. I then want users to be able to click on an image on the slide so the same sound file plays again. I ...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
OLGA ANASTASOPOULOU
Please give me instructions on how to uninstall the license from a pc and re-install it to the current pc. Thank you in advance
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shailesh Nazare
Hi, We are using search feature of Storyline, it works pefectly in swf. However, HTML 5 output does not show search component when we checked on iPad. Please let me kn...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
jean graveline
I need to make a quiz in storyline with a countdown on each questions, at the end of the countdown the quiz jump automatically to the next question. Some people told m...
11 years ago
By jean graveline
Lucia Salters
Hi I have some buttons hyperlinking to pdf's located on an intranet. The links are not working - client gets an error message. Any advice? Thanks, Lucia
11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke