Last Post Replies
Tria Vang
I initially installed storyline on a windows laptop- which was a loaner. I changed to a mac laptop where I installed storyline (in a VMWare) and uninstalled storyline ...
11 years ago
By Tria Vang
dave lees
I have an elearning course I have posted on our server and it just continuously tries to load until I turn on "allow sites to save information on this computer" in the...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Amy Shumsky
Is there a way to set a newly built Player as the default for all projects going forward?  When I go to build or publish a course the Storyline Player is selected by d...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Harini Bala
I want to learn about what a published package (SCORM and TinCAn API) contains. I see am trying to figure out a back door entry into editing. for example, If I have to...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Nancy Moral
I am getting a very slow playback of a screen recording. I recorded  a video that I was playing on my desktop. I tried to insert it, click new to record it, and I stil...
11 years ago
By Nancy Moral
Michael Coady
Hi Community friends, I just finished my trial of Articulate Storyline for a new freelance contract I picked up and was really looking forward to working with it.  How...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rob Verzera
Doing some testing on SCORM Cloud w/ an Ipad. I launch the course from the LMS - on the final page I have a mark complete button. On the PC when I hit that- it closes ...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Gertrude Mandeville
I have a situation where a start.html file is required for the launch of a lesson. Can the Storyline file be modified or would we need to create a separate launch page?
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
russell murphy
I'm using the trial version of articulate storyline & comparing it to Adobe Captivate, and unfortunately, Storyline keeps freezing over on me. At this stage I have...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
James Butler
Is there a way to do multiple calculations with just one trigger? 
11 years ago
By James Butler
Lisa Lester
I have just finished creating a system demo for our sales staff to use when out selling products. It includes voice over and a few animations, highlighting particular ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Peter Faulhaber
When you use a template, is there still a connection between the template and the Story? We notice that if you change e,g. the fontsize in the story, save and close th...
11 years ago
By Peter Faulhaber
Stéphanie Guérineau
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> FR X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brenda Heilman
In my project, I have two slides that each have a button set.  I created one slide, then copied/pasted the button set to another slide and renamed the button set.  The...
11 years ago
By Brenda Heilman
Adam Truckenmiller
Hi everyone, I created this scene and have been looking at this for awhile but cannot seem to figure out what I am missing or doing wrong. What I am trying to do is ha...
11 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Bruce Graham
Hi, Why is the Storyline recommendation 16-bit PCM rate rather than 32-bit float for .wav files? Everyone I know produces in 32-bit, so why the recommendation for a "...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Catherine H
Hi, Before publishing my story,  I ticked all the boxes that would enable it to play on mobiles. However, I have just tried this using Safari and Chrome on iPhone and ...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, We work together on one story but on different computers, but all with the same Storyline version. Want happens is that the story differs. Text size en font di...
11 years ago
By Peter Faulhaber
Vassiliki Bouki
It is very likely that this is a silly question - please excuse my ignorance. I have created a basic story using SL. It contains text, sound, picture and video (no int...
11 years ago
By Vassiliki Bouki
Jin Hiya
Hi I have created a progressive menu but it does not work the way I want it to.  I want the user to be able to jump around the course freely but only within the portio...
11 years ago
By Jin Hiya