Last Post Replies
Emma Dugan
Hello, I want to ensure I'm complying with EULA requirements. I know some software can be insalled only 30 days, and after trail expiration if the software is still in...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Chula King
I created a PowerPoint (2007) with the 1st level paragraph entrance animation of "Fade" and no slide transitions, narrated it with Presenter '09, and published it with...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Catherine Conley
I am trying to limit the amount of times a person can take a quiz in Storyline and I can't seem to get it to work correctly. I only want the users to retry to quiz i...
over 11 years ago
By Catherine Conley
Cris smith
I know I’ve been posting a lot of questions lately, but… In a Text Entry freeform slide, can a user go to a specific slide when they press the next button, but go to d...
over 11 years ago
By Cris smith
Kirk Huslage
Hi -- Is it possible to use at lightbox to show a web object?
over 11 years ago
By Annie Jean
Ethan Waldman
Hi There- I'm creating a training about video conferencing, and I created a google map that shows our companies video conferencing locations throughout the country.  I...
over 11 years ago
By Ghislaine Laurin
Nancy Roderick
I have been using Quizmaker for a while and we just purchased Storyline. I am wondering if I am missing the quiz properties dialog that I am used to seeing in Quizmake...
over 11 years ago
By Nancy Roderick
XAn Choly
My course has 5 classes. Before you start Class 2, did you finish Class 1 ? Is there any way to build in logic within Storyline to do a pre-check if another course has...
over 11 years ago
By XAn Choly
Jim Rehmann
Is it possible to eMail quiz results (either the actual score or "Pass" or "Fail") at the end of a quiz in Storyline? I have a $0 budget to collect this data, so unfor...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Paul Peters-Lewis
I've lost the pane on the right-hand side that shows triggers and layers and my personal guru can't figure out how to get it back (quickly)...any ideas?
over 11 years ago
By Paul Peters-Lewis
Jill Freeman
Hi, I may be missing something but I need help understanding how to configure my quiz.  The goal is for the learner to achieve 100% on the first attempt of each questi...
over 11 years ago
By Jill Freeman
Adina Morarescu
Hi, I would like to indicate somehow the right answer to a drag and drop quiz, on the review quiz page. Is it possible?  For the moment one can see just the message co...
over 11 years ago
By Adina Morarescu
Sally Burns
Hi all I'm new to Storyline so forgive me if this question has an obvious answer. but is there no way to keep a layer visible over slides? I have a button on the maste...
over 11 years ago
By Sally Burns
Sam Yates
Hi, Could anyone tell me if it is possible to drop a Prezi into Articulate Storyline please? Many thanks
over 11 years ago
By Sam Yates
Manfred Shan
Hi there, do you know, how ich can change these "numbers" i have marked int he two pictures ? i know, that i can change the position of the slides and scenes by drag a...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kelly Kremin
I added animation to a layer. I didn't like it. I removed it. And, as the saying goes, like a bad rash animation will not go away. For each object that suffers from th...
over 11 years ago
By Kelly Kremin
Rebecca Lee
Hi, I am new to articulate and I am so impressed but I have been searching everywhere, watching thousands of tutorials to learn how to create a fantastic player for st...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Lee
Nadia Zaid
I'm in the process of creating a quiz master slide and layouts. The text for each answer option must be larger than the default size and I also need to increase spacin...
over 11 years ago
By Nadia Zaid
Frank Dowdle
I have a very basic pre and post test that I want to use on an iPad and or a laptop.  Is there a way to have those devices save the results?  I will not have internet ...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Chris Gonzalez
Hello all, My apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but I would like to use the Notes feature to contain a transcript of the voice over. Is it possible...
over 11 years ago
By Chris Gonzalez