Last Post Replies
John Pieterse
Hi all, I would like to distrubute several projects via a downloadlink to Win pc's. I know I can do this with WinZip combined with selfextract but virusscanners go int...
over 11 years ago
By John Pieterse
Mike Walton
Hi, This is my first post so I hope I explain this clearly.  I've set up a mock-up of training here: http://designerandpublisher.com/articulate/story.html This scenari...
over 11 years ago
By Mike Walton
Susan Morin
I published my project locally on my desktop and everything worked. I copied the files to a share drive and now the links to an intranet site do not work. When I click...
over 11 years ago
By Leslie Zucker
Liz Levine
Hello eLearning Heroes. Hope you can help me with this. I have a quiz and selected to have a Results Slide. The Results slide has the Review Results and Print Results ...
over 11 years ago
By Liz Levine
Sam Carter
Is there a Japanese female character available as a replacement for Atsumi in Storyline?
over 11 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Selma Mlikota
Is anyone else experiencing Articulate constantly crashing? I just recently purchased the licence for Articulate (been a Captivate user for years) and I'm trying to le...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Achikam Oren-Gribnerg
Hello, I'm creating a question bank and would like to have an explanation slide after each question is answered. These explanation slides can be complex with video, an...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bryan Donnery
Hi All, This is causing a lot of hassle for my company after just purchasing a few AS licenses. One user has no problems whatsoever but two other users keep getting th...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Fast
Hi All - I've almost got this all figured out except for 1 last problem (I hope!). I have a slide where the user can click on thumbnail pics and different layers come ...
over 11 years ago
By Laura Fast
Huw Williams
Hi I have published on iPad through the articulate mobile player but it is not showing the Notes and Menu section that I have selected on the player template? Do they ...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
dar maxwell
Hi, I want to take the sidebar off when the user enters a quiz, and have the sidebar present at all other times. Is there a way to have more than one player template...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Troy Broas
Hi everyone, just wanted to wish the Articulate Community a Happy Valentine's Day! I know it's early, but this will give you time to get something created with this (l...
over 11 years ago
By Troy Broas
Eric Gale
Hey there, I've created a series of screens for an elearning course. Basically, the user is completing parts of a mathematical formula. On each screen, I've added a ...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dave Schleif
Hi, I hope you can help!... When starting a Storyline file, after publishing, by clicking  the Launch_Story file within a published folder, I'm getting a pop up box th...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, Having a problem creating smooth transitions between my base layer and 6 additional layers. I'd like to give the impression that these are all a single moving...
over 11 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Dane Boyington
Hi - When exactly does SL download an audio file? Does it do it only when it is played, or when a page containing the audio clip is loaded even if it is not played? I ...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Greg Smith
I'm most likely over thinking this, but I'm looking for some info on a drag and drop with layer reveal at the same time.... what I want to do is: 3 objects, drag them ...
over 11 years ago
By Greg Smith
Kelly  Anne
I'm not sure what the purpose of the "Next" button is on the Results screen, and I can't seem to get rid of it. (It looks like it sits on the Player). I changed the re...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Fliss Steele
How do I avoid the following problem when using slide layers. Slide has a question with feedback appearing on a slide layer. The slide layer is shown and the learner m...
over 11 years ago
By Fliss Steele
Rebecca Reznick
I've had no issues importing the engage interaction.  However, I am having problems with linking the engage interaction with the next slide in the storyline. I had it ...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson