Last Post Replies
Sam Carter
I have a situation where the LMS is setup to serve only mp4, not mp3.  They seem to not want to setup the mp3 MIME type for reasons I don't understand. Storyline seems...
over 11 years ago
By Sam Carter
Sam Carter
In the middle of a slides audio, if I EXIT Storyline (on cloud.scorm.com, a SCORM LMS), when I resume, the course is playing the audio on the suspended slide but not t...
over 11 years ago
By Sam Carter
Alan Landers
Hi. my link to the PDF works fine.  Learners click a button > go the PDF > close the window and come back to where they were. What if I want them to come back so...
over 11 years ago
By Alan Landers
Nick Hodder
Hi All. I am complete beginner when it comes to Storyline but am proficient in Power Point and have used a couple of other e-learning tools before. I have recently do...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Judith Blackbourn
Hi, I've finished a small example of an eLearning lesson, and I'm looking for feedback and ideas. I'd like to post it in the eLearning forum (and possibly on our compa...
over 11 years ago
By Vicki Kunkel
Rhona Blankenship
Hello everyone! In Articulate Studio there is an option to publish to Podcast. Is there a way to perform this same function in Storyline? Thanks
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
lisa alholm
Normal 0 false false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Isa David
Hi everyone, In my organization we use Powerpoint 2003 and I have been thinking of requesting an upgrade to 2007 or 2010 since I have seen in the forums that there are...
over 11 years ago
By john coltrane
Danny Naylor
One of the primary reasons I started using Articulate Storyline was to take advantage of the HTML 5 output so that users could view my classes on Android tablets.  How...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Miriam de Jonge
Hi there, Hi there, still learning how variables work but I can't understand what I'm doing wrong here. I have a jeopardy game and I want a 'congratulations' layer to ...
over 11 years ago
By Miriam de Jonge
Vicky Johnson
Hi guys, I love the look of the markers and I would like to use them as an image really but I don't know how to get rid of the box (if I'm able to). All I am trying to...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Monica Quijada
Is this possible? I have my introductory slide that has the branching to the various topics for the learning. I will have it narrated. I am wondering if it is possible...
over 11 years ago
By Monica Quijada
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, The standard trigger options for navigation include Show/Hide Layer, Jump to Slide/Scene. However, in my current course I need to jump to a layer of th...
over 11 years ago
By Patricia Turner
Paolo Pini
This is probably something simple but I'm having a problem. I have a simple silde which has 3 layers. The slide automatically moves from layer to layer (as I've set it...
over 11 years ago
By Paolo Pini
Juanjo Haro
Seriously. Today is the test with client which dtermines if we use the software or not and makes us happy and when i test my demo on ipa 2 wont load After the screen w...
over 11 years ago
By Juanjo Haro
Keith Kemsley
E-Learning Heroes! Easy question for you. Does Articulate Storyline allow for "restricted" navigation? (In Studio, the developer can set navigation so the learner can ...
over 11 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
Ken Stafford
Hello I've searched previouse threads but can't find my type of problem! I want to print a slide to include whatever is on that slide, text or image. For example i wan...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
XAn Choly
When someone views my course on iPad, I'd like to add a reminder for them to make sure Private Browsing is turned off on mobile Safari. I am not allowing the course to...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Hales
I have been successfully using Articulate (Presenter) with my LMS (Skillsoft) with no issues.  I have now published my first Storyline project and we having issues get...
over 11 years ago
By Suzy Arnette
ian stewart
Hi I want to include a flowchart in a slide that builds up level by level. To achieve this I have created four states. I can't figure out how to set up the triggers fo...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson