Last Post Replies
Shalabh Jain
Hi,  I wish to insert 3D effect to my character. Pl. help me. ppt file is also attached. Thanks in advance. -Shalabh
over 11 years ago
By Shalabh Jain
Tomas Hedström
Size problem: I have set the story size to 720x405 px (16:9). When I insert a mp4 video with size 1920x1080 px (16:9) from file, the screen isn't completely filled bec...
over 11 years ago
By Tomas Hedström
Brandon Carson
Has anyone built a "flash-card" like interaction in SL? I was thinking of using one for a "term/definition" game... thx brandon
over 11 years ago
By Paul Alders
Nancy Roderick
First, I am allowing users to print their results. It often takes a bit of time for them to be generated.    We have come to expect instant gratification so people oft...
over 11 years ago
By Nancy Roderick
Kevin Hassan
Published project successfully, but when click view project button my default browser IE8 will not load. Did not tick HTML5 or Articulate Mobile Player options.  Works...
over 11 years ago
By Patrick Shah
Jesse Kramer
I have a presentation that has audio on a  slide with other interactions on it. There are three markers that describe elements on the screen and each of those three ma...
over 11 years ago
By Garth Yorko
Howie Pearson
I've added a quiz to module and when you click on the any of the options it's not displaying the feedback layers.  Within the pick one templates it comes with it's own...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Derek Laur
Hello, I have a course that I was working on in Storyline. When I try to access the course now, the it displays the majority of the slides as blank / greyed out and w...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Victoria Nap
I am trying to deploy a SCORM module built in Storyline via bb LEARN. I am able to get the quiz results from the module to present in the gradebook, but they are almos...
over 11 years ago
By Victoria Nap
Jenny Anderson
Does anyone have the javascript to count the number of characters in a variable?  I'm losing my mind here....and can't get it to work inside of Storyline.  I'm sure I'...
over 11 years ago
By Jenny Anderson
Mark Pickart
So I have been talking with articulate support, and while they have been helpful it is taking quite a bit of time to resolve my issue with back and forth emails, so I ...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Trudy Wilson
Hi & Merry Christmas, Is it possible to have your states change throughout the timeline without using triggers?  For example, 1. Normal state - at beggining 2. Ope...
over 11 years ago
By Trudy Wilson
Stephanie Matthews
I currently use Studio 09 for e-learning etc...but am now looking in to creating webcasts, something I've never done. If possible, can you please tell me the pros of u...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Nancy Roderick
I have two nearly identical quizzes that need to be delivered tomorrow. We made changes to the results slide on one so I imported it into the other to save time. I sho...
over 11 years ago
By Nancy Roderick
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, Has anyone else experienced this? I upgraded to update 2 on one of my computers to test some things out before others in my department start to upgrade their c...
over 11 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
athresh ps
HI Team Is it possible to customize Skin(player) Look and feel In Articulate Storyline,  need somewhat like Sliding Option for Table of content (toc) and any update re...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brian Allen
There are a couple of good resources here for anyone wanting to get a little more educated about HTML5 - http://vandelaydesign.com/blog/web-development/html5-tutorials...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Megan Gesing
Hello!  I really hope someone can help with this... I'm making myself crazy! I've built a course that branches off of a main menu.  The learner must complete all 6 c...
over 11 years ago
By Garth Yorko
Erin Gratton
Hi there, is there a template available for the corkboard used in this showcase? I really like how the cork board, notes, and progress checkmarks work together.
over 11 years ago
By Erin Gratton
Erin Gratton
Hi there, I have about 6 different short scenarios written up. I plan on using a visual indicator for each scenario, and then I would like to learner to return back to...
over 11 years ago
By Erin Gratton