Product Last Post Replies
Ron Wiegand
Is there a way of editing the position and size etc. of the buttons that appear on the results slide of Quizmaker?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Ron Wiegand
Katie Venit
Basically, what I want is for three words to appear one at a time in a ring. The wheel animation doesn't seem to be supported by articulate, nor does by letter animati...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
tara bryan
Hello all- I am in the process of publishing 3 modules for a course. I have created the modules in separate decks due to size. I just tried to merge Modules 1 and 2 &n...
By Brian Batt
Pat Cooper
I am upgrading training module for an upgrade to an IT application. The training will have narration. In this version of the training we would like to have ...
By Kayla Burtch
Trudie Folsom
Hi, It appears that the older version of Quizmaker allowed you to enter custom instructions on a first (title) page of the quiz.. Does this ability no longer exist? Ou...
By Jeanette Brooks
Rafael Ramirez
Are there known issues with Quizmaker working properly with Win7 Pro & IE9. I have developed very long quizzes, 175 to 250 questions, for a client. Printing Result...
By Larry Hieb
By Brian Batt
regina coll
Hi - I am having a problem using the recorder - as soon as I start recording the slide advances as well as the slide counter, but not the notes window - so I cna't rea...
By Brian Batt
James Baker
I downloaded my free trial three days ago. I am using the latest suite, Windows 7 64 bit and Microsoft Office 2010. I keep getting this message in Presenter Please a...
By Brian Batt
Nick Villamayor
Hi, When we have users log in through SSL RAS token, we get an error. Is anyone here familiar with this at all? BTW, our content server is separate from our LMS server...
By Brian Batt
Silvia Vantusso
Hi, is it possible to import a player template I created specifically for my client from presenter to Quizmaker? I would like to avoid all work in finding out colors.....
By Jeanette Brooks
Silvia Vantusso
Hi everybody, I am new in Articulate and I am creating my first quizz with Quizmaker. In it I have a question drag and drop question, which has 5 entries but in t...
By Jeanette Brooks
Willem C.J.M. van Genk
In Powwerpoint we can use page format 16X9. This gives for class presentation a beautiful effect. Can we use 16X9 format in presenter and how? Thanks Wim van Genk
By Willem C.J.M. van Genk
Marcos Dutra
I really must translate this for the client, even if I have to dig inside the files. Can you help ? Thanks
By Phil Mayor
Emad Gharaibeh
Hello, i have that weird thing, when i use Articlue presenter version 9, and windows explorer version 9, the problem that when i publish my course on our LMS, and open...
By Emad Gharaibeh
Dave Newgass
Hello Sports Fans, I am testing a process I want to roll out globally to all of our courses, bu have run into a small problem I can't seem to figure out. In my test pr...
By Nancy Woinoski
Andrea Dukes
Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to create a feature where a certificate (customized w/logo, name, date, etc.) appears when the user meets the criteria for passing ...
By Brian Batt
Andrea Dukes
I have created several courses that run fine on my computer, but when published to our LMS (moodle), users are reporting that screens freeze, forcing them to hit the b...
By Andrea Dukes
Brian Sullivan
I think this has been asked before (on the old forum) but I can't remember the answer. It seems that that ppta file often has old media in it that is no longer being u...
By Leah Hemeon
Lorna Matty
Hi everyone. I am very new to the whole world of developing e-learning, so the answer to my question may seem pretty obvious to some of you. I have just st...
By Brian Batt