Product Last Post Replies
Josh Janikowski
I have a drag and drop activity in flash that works fine. Once I import it into articulate it does nto function anymore. My code is below. I dont make reference to roo...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Virginia Wilkinson
Working on HR course which ends with a 'you all are leaders' type of slide. To do this, we want to flash pictures of employees from all departments on the screen...
By David Anderson
Scott Johnson
Hi all, I've had an issue recently when using Audio Editor. When I import an audio file, Articulate seems to add a "click" onto the front of the audio. I'v...
By Peter Anderson
Simon Perkins
This week we published 15+ courses for a pilot and have noticed that some of them adopt a weird side menu when resuming where you left off. Yet if you go back in...
By Brian Batt
David Janus
Hello, we are having some problems removing the logo from the top left of the player. We have deleted all logos from the presentation options, and have unchecked...
By Brian Batt
Dawna Binion
On the Multiple Choice questions, I have tried Anchoring and then None on the Shuffle choice and still have random answers moving around once it's published to our LMS...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Katie Weinmann
Hi everyone, I currently using PowerPoint 2003 as my base platform. After watching all of the screenrs, and learning through the forums, I asked my boss if I cou...
By Brian Batt
Diane Blake
I have created a media tour interaction and I noticed there is no way to left align the text at the bottom - its only center and looks weird? Am i Missing this?&...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Chris Wilkinson
Is there a minimum Flash plug-in needed to: 1. Create an Articulate 2. To view an Articulate Thanks
By Brian Batt
Idia  Edokpayi
Ok I've got two problems actually. I have Carousel 1.4 installed. When I publish the file, it shows no media instead of the thumbnails. I tried upgrading to 1.6 to el...
By Brian Batt
eTraining Design
Help! I'm receiving this error in Quizmaker and cannot proceed. How do I fix this? Thanks, Donna
By Brian Batt
Deborah Adkisn
I know you can limit the number of times a user attempts a quiz, but can you limit the attemps once the quiz has been passed? Once they have successfully passed the qu...
By Andrew Thorne
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a client who's quizzes are not tracking and he can't resume where he left off. We are using Moodle 2.0.3 as our LMS. I logged in as an admin ...
By Phil Mayor
abdicator jn
i find a question about articulate quizmaker.when i rename the file quiz.swf,it can not show. can you tell me how to rename the file quiz.swf. why i must rename quiz.s...
By Andrew Thorne
Becky Darlow
I have hyperlinked pdf attachments to some text in engage. The way i did it was i added all my attachements into the attachments list as either files or lin...
By Phil Mayor
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have created a Quiz Maker quiz and uploaded to Moodle. I am stuck at a point where I don't know the best way to set the Grading method. The user c...
By Dan Marsden
Nada Al-Ashbal
I have published an interactive exercise as a Web Object using Captivate 4. The dimensions are 719 x 474 - well within the required dimensions of 720 x 540. And y...
By David Anderson
Matt Mayer
Hello All, I am wonder if and or how I can add a background image that would be displayed behind the player, when uploaded to the server. Not sure if this is possible ...
By Matt Mayer
Freddy Barnes
Good Afternoon, I am creating a engage module and once I publish it for my LMS as a zip file, the pictures do not show up in my engage module. I added the pictures als...
By Freddy Barnes
Bruce Graham
Hi. Some of my answers in Matching Drag and Drop are much longer than others, and QM seems to respond by making the text tiny. Is there any way to get the text bigger ...
By Phil Mayor