Product Last Post Replies
Sarah Chesney
Hello, I am completely new to Articulate and am having trouble starting to use it. I have created a quiz in Quizmaker. When I come to insert it using Articulate in Pow...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Greg Davis
I have 14 questions that must be answered based on a short case study. How can I keep the short case study available to the user without leaving quizmaker, yet very ac...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I am trying to place a shape over a Flash movie embedded in a slide. The properties are set to synch with slide. For the shape, I used the right-click menu t...
By Phil Mayor
Helena Froyton
Hi, Let's see if you can understand my question...How should I save a template that I create, so that when selecting it as the background format in Quizmaker, it will ...
By Helena Froyton
Frank Mawn
Hi there, Is there any way to define a certain duration for a specific slide? Thanks
By Frank Mawn
Dayna LeBlanc
I have several modules that I've published successfully before, and now that I'm about to launch the courses, the slides with Smart Art are no longer publishing proper...
By Brian Batt
James Rosemeyer
Did a slide in my standard Ariel and when I previewed the slide, it made all the text Italic (Office 2010 with all updates, Windows 7). Any idea what might of ca...
By Brian Batt
Andy Goldberg
Hi, I created a course using Captivate and exported the SWFs to Articulate. I want to be able to have the text of my narration to show up in the notes section. I...
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I published my quiz file and inserted the swf file into my normal Powerpoint presentation. However, the quiz doesn't work with a normal Powerpoint...
By Phil Mayor
Christine James
I have a project I need to duplicate and want to copy the audio from one to the other. What do I do?
By deirdre shead
Jeff McManamy
HELP! I have designed a course that uses motion paths in PowerPoint 2010 and when I publish to Articulate the motion paths are not lined up with I developed in PP. I a...
By Brian Batt
Thom Kinney
I searched the forums, but most folks had problems with the attachments not opening due to security; from what I can tell that's not the problem. I followed a sc...
By Brian Batt
James Rosemeyer
I need to make a friendly quiz that the score won't count in the LMS. I tried using a survey but I did not see the same type of questions that a quiz offers....
By James Rosemeyer
S P
Some of my quizzes have a "continue" button, while others have a "finish" button. I would like them all to be consistent (preferably all say "finish")...is this ...
By S P
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I just got an issue from my client who is reviewing our course on an LMS. She said that she turned the volume down in the course (using the Articulate audio butto...
By Ron Price
Bill Finnerty
I am, for the very 1st time, using a survey. Presently the survey is standalone but will baked into a Presenter/PowerPoint and shortly thereafter deployed in an Articu...
By Jeanette Brooks
Larry Hieb
Is there a page that I can go to (on the Articulate Web site) that will show me the most recent update and what changes/fixes that it contains. The reason I ask, is th...
By Justin Wilcox
Crisa McCarty
I'd like the user to click one of two specific areas on the screen to launch the next animation. I'd use Triggers or Action buttons in PowerPoint. But in Articulate, A...
By Mick Lee
Larry Hieb
I have several students using my QM09 tests. Only one student is having problems. The spinning wheel preloader spins and spins but the test never opens. She has the ne...
By Justin Wilcox
Bill Finnerty
Anyway for force the survey results to be emailed to a specified email address ? AND I am looking for the survey results to be emailed or otherwise delivered as an ano...
By Bill Finnerty