Product Last Post Replies
Connie Maldonado
I am building a quiz, and I would like to allow students to mark questions for later review. Assuming a multiple choice quiz, the students can either answer the ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brian Duvall
Hello . . . is there a way to control the spacing of the picks displayed in the drop-down of a Matching Drop-Down question? I have some picks that have a nice amount o...
By Brian Batt
Andrew  Thorne
Normally in a scorm course (test) when you wish the user to have multiple attemps to obtain a passing grade before being locked out of the test (IE: sending a failed s...
By Brian Batt
JR Mari
I'm uploading content to Saba 5.3 using Quizmaker '09 and Presenter '09. I have the LMS publishing settings set to SCORM1.2, Report status to LMS as: Completed/I...
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a potential client who have following specifications: Network speed of 96kbps Pentium 4 2.6GHz or 3.0 GHz Processor 512MB RAM + 40GB Hard Disks Internet Ex...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
amber  steele
Hello, I have a encountered a problem when using Powerpoint '10 in attempting to publish .flv videos. I have taken the necessary measures to imbed the flash video and ...
By Justin Wilcox
Jesse Sharp
I have downloaded the K-Lite Codec Pack. I have downloaded G-Spot-this tells me I have all the required codecs. Still, I can not get the video to playback- receiving t...
By Jesse Sharp
Hiten Hirani
One of our published tests doesnt seem to get past the pre loading Articulate screen in Firefox 3.6.17 nor Safari 5.0.5 http://bpp.blackboard.com/bbcswebdav/institutio...
By Phil Mayor
Greg Leach
I was wondering if it is possible when you insert videos into the powerpoint that you can get it to play when you make a scorm file and preview it. I first...
By Greg Leach
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I am trying to have smoother, faded transitions between slides instead of the blunt quick jump that seems to be the default. Any ideas? Thanks
By Phil Mayor
Sam Kamin
Hello! Articulate lets you know how long a lesson is; this of course, does not take into account any pausing for note-taking or or reviewing certain parts of the lesso...
By Steve Flowers
Connie Maldonado
Hello - I am new to the Articulate producet and community. What a wonderful resource. I'm sure what I need has been done before. I searched around a ...
By Connie Maldonado
Rimar Joy Llobrera
I made 100 questions in the quizmaker and I only need 10 questions to be answered by users but randomized the 100 to get the 10. Is it possible to set 10 questions onl...
By Rimar Joy Llobrera
Kelly Cahalan
How do I get the audio information (see picture) so it doesn't display when published? I clicked "hide during show" in powerpoint but when it's published, it sho...
By David Anderson
Jo-Anne Satterly
Hi! Is it possible for the final status to say Completed and not Completed 100%? It a SCO that has slides setup in Presenter, and ends with a Quiz from Quizmaker.&nbsp...
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Manon Rivest
Hi, What is the maximum size that can fit into an engage windows (to insert pictures). Thanks in advance Manon Rivest mrivest@cbse.ca
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sally Allen
HELP! We have built a number of interactions in Flash. Most of them work well when we import them as Flash movies. We are having trouble with some drag and drop ...
By Brian Batt
JR Mari
Whenever I publish a presentation and save to zip and try to open player.html from the zip, I get these errors which shows up in the bottom left corner of the IE8 brow...
By Brian Batt
Duncan MacIver
One of my staff members is getting the following error whenever she tries to access any of the Presenter tools in PowerPoint: Component 'MSHFLXGD.OCX' or one of its de...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I am double checking... is ithere any way it is possible to lock the slides, so you have to go forward in a sequencial manner, but allow the viewer to go back and view...
By Brian Batt