Product Last Post Replies
Antony Snow
When creating a multiple response question that, for example, requires the user to select 3 correct responses out of a possible 6, is there any way to restrict th...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Antony Snow
Lynda MacDonald
I am fairly new at using quizmaker and I am having difficulty adding an animation to my quiz. I have some animated gif files that would be ideal. Is it possible to add...
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Mac
I see it's possible in a quizmaker slide? Just seeing if I'm missing something. Thanks. Rebecca
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I have made an articulate quizmaker and want to make some changes to it. When I go in to edit and click on a question, I get the following message: Articulate Quizmake...
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - sorry if this is a duplicate - I did not see my first post. We are setting course completion to view all slides. Does this mean that the learner has to view each ...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Sam Carter
I could go on about how much work I've lost but... Today I noticed Presenter seemed to be twice as long (40 minutes) to publish what usually took about 20 minutes. &nb...
By Sam Carter
Ruth Book
Help! When we record through our Engage interactions, the audio skips and breaks up randomly. We can't find a pattern or a reason, except that for very short narration...
By Brian Batt
Sarah Newman
Hi everyone, I've been trying to add a video from our company's website on how to measure a window, but for some reason the video won't play either when I preview or p...
By Dwayne Schamp
Lance Crowe
Over theholiday my computer's hard drive "crashed" before I was able to backup the original files for a very valuable training program that I had built for our company...
By Dwayne Schamp
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am trying to build a Proof of Concept for a very "scenario-based" client project. The client currently has 6 x scenarios in a row, they are all pretty typical,...
By Bruce Graham
Phil Gazzard
Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I am using a pick one survey and want to add guidance notes and/or images or video for the question...
By Justin Wilcox
Sharrilyn Schultz
I am creating a learning game in quizmaker and when the student has missed the maximum number of questions I would like quzmaker to automatically take them to the fail...
By Sharrilyn Schultz
amitai Gat
Is there a way to add support to Hebrew in the Quizmaker?
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Rehmann
I've got some slides without any animations on them that when they are displayed, show and count down 20 seconds in the seekbar. I have set the slides without an...
By Justin Wilcox
Kartik T
Hello everyone. Here is my questions. We have an e-learning program we are trying to implement which has few modules 1. Overall Pre-Quiz 2. Module 1 with Module 1...
By Phil Mayor
Bram Bruggeman
Hi, Most of the time we use Quizmaker for repetition/exercises. I was wondering if anyone has experience with using Quizmaker for official and formal exams/tests? If s...
By Bram Bruggeman
Efrat Maor
I'm using an Engage output in a SharePoint. There is too much white space on the top on the HTML page, before the Engage befins and I would love to reduce it. I'm usin...
By Efrat Maor
Widya  Y
Hi Everybody, Is there any ways to put more than one blanks in one page for QM? For example in a short passage, I would like the students to fill in the blanks with so...
By Widya Y
Frances Steinberg
I'm trying to hyperlink to one of my players, http://solutions-unlimited.co.nz/10%20steps%20to%20Success/player.html It works fine, but when I insert it as a hyp...
By Frances Steinberg
Sam Carter
I asked this question some time ago in the older forum. Can't find the response. Here it is again: In a restricted navigation course, students have trouble...
By Sam Carter