Product Last Post Replies
Catherine Conley
I'm using hyperlinks to create a rather complex branching scenario and would like to be able to see a "branching" view based on my hyperlinks. Is this possible in Powe...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
jaimie wilson
Hello, I need help from some of you Engage gurus. i have created an Engage interaction - the Media Tour - and embedded SWF files in it. It functions correctly, except ...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Matt Coates
Hello Everyone. I have a series of slides, each of which starts with a title being introduced with a Wipe animation. This all works fine in ...
By Brian Batt
troy schulze
Is there a way to have the tabs in the presenter panel change automatically once the presentation reaches a specific slide? So once my presentation gets to a specific ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Leslie Adams
Hi, I'm trying to create a new Player Template based on an existing one. When I select New-From existing, then enter a name for the new template, I get the following e...
By Brian Batt
Sam Carter
I have three annotations which appear at the beginning of a narrative. I'd like the last of the three annotations to vanish for the balance of the narrative. &nb...
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I can't seem to figure this out. I see where to change the hyperlink text color in the regular powerpoint theme, but the Engage color scheme doesn't seem to have it. W...
By Rebecca Mac
Sanjit Keskar
I have prepared a quiz and published ifor web (html +swf files). Everything works perfect oin my laptop (where I have installed the quizmaker program) . I ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeffrey Thier
I love the way Engage works, but I've had a complaint that the spinning circles around the icons is a bit distracting. Is there a way to turn off the spinning or repla...
By Jeffrey Thier
Keith Dykes
Hi there I am quite new to Articulate studio, we have started producing short E-learning courses with it at my training company. I was wondering, can we create custom ...
By Keith Dykes
Michael Savio
This is a wierd one. Each time I publish my presentation and put it on the web, at least one of my quizzes does not work. It just displays a white screen.&...
By Sam Carter
Alan Bourne
Hey guys, Loving the new site! Vast improvement. I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of some standard documentation about Articulate presenter. ...
By Brian Batt
emily georgia
Hello, I am trying to publish an Engage interaction with a custom skin. The skin appears as it should on quizmaker slides as well as general ppt slides once publ...
By Brian Batt
catherine Chen
Here is a situation with my quiz, I have the question with two correct answers, need to be marked as correct if user only choose one of these two answ...
By catherine Chen
eny paz
Im making a course with a set of swf, that I have in dferents folders, with this structure: Sections/Lessons/page1...n.swf (page1.swf, page2.swf, page3.swf.....page-n....
By Phil Mayor
Niall O'Malley
Hello, am going to be exhibiting several Articulate courses on a Mac at an upcoming expo and do not want to rely solely on the expo's wifi to stream my courses. ...
By Niall O'Malley
Widya  Y
Hi everybody! I am about to make quizzes in multiple choice, unfortunately the answer options are in a long sentence or sentences. I have tried Word Bank, but it looks...
By Bill Chivers
Rachel K.
PLEASE HELP! I'm looking to buy some i-stock photos, but what size? My options are: X - Small &n...
By Kate Rash
Olesya Baranova
Hello, team! I'm new to the module, but would like to get this question answered by professionals before I spend a bunch of time on figuring that out on my own (I've a...
By Olesya Baranova
Olesya Baranova
I'm created Labeled Graphics and in the body would like to insert subscript / superscript characters. I don't see an option in WYSIWYG control panel. Any other ways to...
By Olesya Baranova