Product Last Post Replies
Greg Leach
Hi There, I am trying to convert an English quiz to French. So I have converted everything using the text labels. But there are still things in English wh...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Michael McHale
Robert Roach
I want to give a tutorial on how to navigate through Articulate before my presentation. I want to show them the navigation and thumbnails tabs, the navigation ba...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
Hi, I recently purchased a set of caricatures from istockphoto. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-illustration-13074005-cartoon-portrait-avatar-set-3.php?st=f8c6b4f Th...
By Payal Tandon
Ben  Wyse
If this has been already discussed, please delete my post. I did a search but didn't find anything yet on my topic. Does anyone else get tired of flat Eng...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Ben Wyse
Peter Pagacz
Is it possible to host articulate presenter cases on a server such that it can be played on a mac through internet access? Thanks, Peter
By Phil Mayor
Philip Arnfield
I have come across 2 problems since upgrading to 09. When I am using the powerpoint templates that Tom has provided the hyperlinks do not work. I have locke...
By Justin Wilcox
Peter Pagacz
Hello, I'm interested in creating an iPhone application from my learning tutorials built in presenter (and quizmaker) to be able to distribute it to a wider audience. ...
By Justin Wilcox
joseph edward
We are using client network and our full version gets deactivated and gets to trail version whenever we reboot our systems. Can we bind articulate activation code to p...
By David Burton
Denise Malloy
Hi, I am having trouble when I publish from Video Encoder '09. I would like to take an .avi I have produced from Camtasia and put it into an engage media player. When ...
By Denise Malloy
David Baker
Okay...I have published several Captivate 3 projects (not as one .swf) and have inserted them as Flash Files using Presenter. I don't need the skin or controls...so ju...
By Brian Batt
Des Butler
Hi folks I'm brand new to QM, so please excuse me if this question has been asked before. I am converting my suite of multiple choice quizzes from Hot Potatoes t...
By Brian Batt
Ellen Heintz
I've been an Instructional Designer for 15 years...first time switching over to Articulate though. Built my course in PPT. Went to publish it, and there are no graphic...
By Dwayne Schamp
Jeney Rodarmor
I have checked off "Prompt to resume on presentation restart" and "When running in LMS, ignore Flash cookies". This has always worked for me before. But no...
By Justin Wilcox
toni reece
I have downloaded trial version of 9 - have used 5 for years. We are having trouble viewing our presentation. Two odd things I notices - 1. the published folder ...
By David Anderson
Tess Harris
Hi We're selling one-off courses (Articulate Presenter inc quizzes) to individuals. Still at startup, so majority of LMS (inc Articulate online) are too expensive or l...
By Tess Harris
Frank Boyle
Hi, Quick question: Is it possible to have a rectangular highlight over multiple choice and tick all that apply questions? I've changed the accent 1 color - cool featu...
By Frank Boyle
Catherine Conley
I'm using hyperlinks to create a rather complex branching scenario and would like to be able to see a "branching" view based on my hyperlinks. Is this possible in Powe...
By Brian Batt
jaimie wilson
Hello, I need help from some of you Engage gurus. i have created an Engage interaction - the Media Tour - and embedded SWF files in it. It functions correctly, except ...
By Brian Batt
Matt Coates
Hello Everyone. I have a series of slides, each of which starts with a title being introduced with a Wipe animation. This all works fine in ...
By Brian Batt
troy schulze
Is there a way to have the tabs in the presenter panel change automatically once the presentation reaches a specific slide? So once my presentation gets to a specific ...
By Jeanette Brooks