Product Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have created a presentation that I can't change the template on. Everytime I select a new template to use, it reverts back to the old one when I re-open...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Lindsey Brockish
Sarah Keough
My published .zip folder will not run on our LMS. It loads fine, but when it tries to open the browser to run it, interent explorer gives the "Page cannot display" err...
By Justin Wilcox
eTraining Design
I'm receiving this error message each time to click any of the Narration buttons. None of the other ribbon buttons work. I have checked the add-ins, trust ...
By Margaret Studer
Brian Duvall
Hello . . . our company has a bandwidth testing process with a target threshold of 56 kbps. I've recently submitted a course through bandwidth testing and it did...
By Adrian Gates
Meg Johnston
I am using Articulate '09 update 4. I wanted to change one of the quiz properties on the quizzes in a larger course that I have used for a long time. ...
By Justin Wilcox
Darren Mc Neill
I'm surprised there is no interactive Bar Chart in Engage. Does anyone know if there is a third party plugin to add this to Engage?
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
josh kollaja
Was curious why the scaling option in Presenter doesn't make for a smooth playback. Specifically, I was hoping to do some Ken Burns Effect stuff for some still i...
By josh kollaja
Mary Lorenz
Win 7 Blue Snowball mic The audio is recoding at a barely perceptible volume. When I was working yesterday, I was recording in an interaction, and I remember the PC as...
By Mary Lorenz
Michael Reid
Hi all. I have courses that are single PPTX presentations but are broken into "Modules" or "Lessons" within it. I see that the player templates offers an option for Mu...
By Brian Batt
Clyde Jenkins
I am running Windows 7 (64-bit). When I create even a single slide and click the Articulate tab, the publish icon is not functioning. Nothing happens. I can publ...
By Brian Batt
Lisa Urban
Hi, Has anyone had this issue before: When the learner is using a mac, and the learner clicks on the attachments link, the course window closes. When the l...
By Phil Mayor
Lori Johnson
I'm wondering if there is a limit to the number of player tabs allowed in the upper right corner (or across the top depending on how many you have.) I have 4 int...
By Brian Batt
Tony Morris
I was wondering if ever you've encountered the need to divide a rather lengthy course into smaller chunks wherein the trainee can select which chunk or module of the c...
By Phil Mayor
Karen Voycey
I have two process interactions which I've added to an articulate published presentation - when I view the publish the two process interactions the steps are duplicate...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
S B
Hi forum...I'm sure I am asking a silly question here but for the life of me I can't figure out how to incorporate mouse over features into my Articulate project...? B...
By Phil Mayor
Tony Langton
I changed to 2007 and most courses were started in 2003. Is it a recommended practice to do a save as and move totally into 2007? What prompted the qu...
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
I'm sure I asked this before, however, cannot find it..... So.. I packaged a course and sent to someone, but she does not have access to the AP'09 Template I used. Whe...
By Bruce Graham
Crisa McCarty
I'm stymied. I'd like the user to see three choices which he may select in any order, but he must view all three before advancing to the next content. Is the only way ...
By Kathleen Harper
Bartlomiej Polakowski
I have a strange case. One of our users (by others it looks ok) has reported us that when he launches the content on our LMS in a new window he sees only the cent...
By Brian Batt
Graham Bayne
Hello, I used the demo for quizmaker a few month ago for project that stalled. However it now looks like it may start so I took the attached quiz file from home to the...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp