Product Last Post Replies
Connie Malamed
For the first time I created a Quiz through Articulate rather than making one separately in Quizmaker first and Adding Existing. Where would the Quiz file be located n...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Connie Malamed
holly brown
Hello Fellow Articulate members, I again am in need of assistance. I have a massive presentation that has various engage & quizmaker interactions. How...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Luke Franckeiss
Is it possible to create a quiz with outcomes that categorise the individual based on their answers? A good example would be a personality profile or a learning style...
By Luke Franckeiss
Zara Ogden
I have inserted several web objects into a presentation of mine. Some are Engage Interactions and some are Web Objects. On my PC they appear perfectly but when I have ...
By Justin Wilcox
Curtis Poole
Is it true that annotations require 30 fps for the presentation settings? Our corporate standard is 15 fps. I hoped that annotation timings would...
By Justin Wilcox
Alissa Shepard
I have been having problems with animating Smart Art in PPT 2010 when I attempt to sync them with Articulate 2009. Has anyone had these issues and found a wa...
By Dwayne Schamp
emma Cooper
Hi, I am currently working on new training materials for compliance guidelines and want to make it interesting and intereactive for the viewer. Any ideas would be gre...
By Cpa Reno
Cynthia Brown
How do I remove the Question dropdown (top left that displays question #) adn Score so far (bottom left below question)? I'm using as knowledge check as response...
By Jeanette Brooks
bruce gilbert
The red bar in the audio editor does not line up with the voice waveform. This becomes an issue when I try to delete a portion of the waveform. How do I al...
By Justin Wilcox
Connie Malamed
I'm using a Tabbed interaction as a question and answer interaction. The scenario and question are in the introduction and then there are two tabs with answer choices....
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Connie Malamed
Wilson Santiago
Hi folks. I am having an Articulate issue when I attempt to view a published presentaytion onto our comapny's web page. It is essentiay a single slide with a Fla...
By Wilson Santiago
Jeff Kortenbosch
I've got something odd happening and I can't figure it out. Users can navigate my course freely, leave quizzes at any time but when I jump into a certain chapter Prese...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Paul Lombardi
Hello, I made some Flash videos to insert into Engage. These Flash videos play correctly in a browser. Engage does not play them at the frame rate specified in th...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Paul Lombardi
Bryan McCrae
I'd like to customise the feedback pop-up to add a couple more buttons, one to go to a specific slide in the preceding Presenter material and one to go to a different ...
By Bryan McCrae
chad nixon
Issue with flash being published from engage and quiz maker pops out of the articulate player every once and a while. This happens the first time you view them if the ...
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Beech
Please please can someone help me. I am new to this and I am going crazy with frustration! I have a Presenter project that I have added to our website.&nbs...
By Jennifer Beech
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - after I publish my course, all of my Engage FAQ interactions work fine, except that the Playbar slider in Presenter stops 5 seconds before the end of the playbar,...
By Jennifer Bircher
Florence Schreiner
Hi there, I am trying to integrate a f4v-file - created and published in Captivate - into Articulate and it doesn't work! Picture 1 shows the publish settings in Capti...
By Florence Schreiner
Andrew  Thorne
Is there a way to display the number of attempts a user has left on the results page? So if the user is given 3 attempts to successfully complete a quiz and they fail ...
By Justin Wilcox
Oliver Stankovsky
We are using SCORM 1.2 and have LMS Reporting set to Passed/Incomplete. We have left the Track using number of slides reviewed radio button unselected. And Track using...
By Justin Wilcox