Product Last Post Replies
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone refer me to a list of file formats that will work with the Attachments in Presenter?
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Lori Gainer
I'm having a strange issue with Presenter 5. I recorded audio, published and audio was missing due to Power Point corrupting. I rerecorded the audio, re-pu...
By Brian Batt
Priti Pathak
I just want to develop quiz in maths like , if we are solving theorems , then some fill ups and hot spots can be on one screen in one question ? How it will work ?
By Brian Batt
Jeannette Westbrook
I have inserted flash movies in many presentations. However, today I have been trying to insert a movie into my file. Worked fine at first. Now when ...
By Brian Batt
Karen Smith
I would like to give my users playback controls to pause/restart/stop a video that I'm inserting as an .flv into an existing presenter course, yet when I add the movie...
By Phil Mayor
Greg Scheelar
I want to build a branched scenario using Quizmaker, but I do not want the learners to see "Correct" and "Incorrect" on the feedback after each question. I do want to ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
André BARELIER
Hi everyone, At the end of a quiz, the software displays the score ("your score / passing score"). How can I change the text ? My students are french, and I'd like to ...
By André BARELIER
Mary Gutwein
Hi all - I am new to Articulate, and am having an issue with animations. I have created a slide where four objects appear in sequence one right after the other. ...
By Mary Gutwein
Wilson Santiago
Hi. I have an issue with Engage I am hoping someone can answer. Whenever I create an engage interaction, it appears that once it is started, it has to be c...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Wilson Santiago
Kayla Burtch
Whenever I try to use screenr it slows down my computer to an impossible to function extent as soon as I press the record button. When it isn't recording or is paused ...
By Dave Mozealous
Diane Blake
I have some videos in my presentation but when I upload to my server to show someone the videos will not play for some reason but will play on my local computer? Help?
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
We'd like to build an interaction where the one side of the slide has 4 images and the right hand side has the 'answers' that you drag into position. I'm thinkin...
By Chris Fletcher
Tori  McNeil
I keep getting and error that I don't have enough memory to save my quiz. I have plenty of memory on my computer, so I don't know why I am receiving th...
By Justin Wilcox
Nishant Pownarkar
Hi All, I am developing a course using Articulare Presenter, the course has an assessment which I have build in flash (because there are custom questions which are not...
By Nishant Pownarkar
Kostas Simopoulos
I would like to change the format of the results. Instead of percentage % i would like to have the results out to 20. example: instead of 80% i would like to see 16/20
By Kostas Simopoulos
Geertje Jorritsma
Hello, I zipped a file from articulate and I lost de 'source' file. I need to edit de content, so I want to unzip de file en open it in Articulate. I know how to unzip...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Simon Perkins
Basically, some images that are used in slide layouts are appearing about 20% smaller when published. Yet other images on those sames layouts do not shrink....
By Simon Perkins
Priti Pathak
How can I remove icon of the left side which remains there after publishing in articulate presenter .I want to add new icon , is theat possible to remove that ?
By Aditya Konde
Priti Pathak
Hi
How will u arrange ten lessons in one presentation only? Like lesson number one and sub topics again lesson two and sub topics . Is this possible and ofcourse each les...
By Priti Pathak
Julie Bailey
I am working on a quiz and the customer has 75 questions they want to ask, however they only want to show 50 of those 75 and they would like the 50 questions to change...
By Tom Kuhlmann