Product Last Post Replies
Freddy Barnes
Every time I publish my quiz and use it in IE9  when the end user submits the quiz via email I get a pop stating "this form is being submitted using e-mail.... blah bl...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Freddy Barnes
Charles Paul
I have several labeled graphics embedded in the program. There is no audio associated with the labeled graphic, but every slide has its own audio file. When I look at ...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hello, from time to time I get an email from one of our users saying that he can't close quiz window win a Close Tab in the upper right hand corner and they do it usin...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Peter Robertson
I've created an Articulate file with a web object. I can view it perfectly in the 'Preview' facility in Articulate. I can publish it with no problem. When I upload it ...
By Peter Robertson
Jay Speight
How can I make the notes tab and content be the default piece to appear in the side bar for presentations?  I need this to appear for voice overs so the student can re...
By Brian Batt
Colin Bill
Hi, The default for the interactions seems to be that at full-screen users can only advance to the next slide when they have clicked on all the content areas (i.e. the...
By Brian Batt
Jesse Kramer
Hello all, I've recently begun using Captivate 5 to create software demo's that we then import into Articulate. I'm well aware of the compatibility issue with Captivat...
By Phil Mayor
Ellen Brodsky
Hello out there! I'd like to display only part of a module. Is there a way to do this without republishing? Maybe by editing an xml file? Gathering all the original r...
By Brian Batt
Karen Allen
Hi ,, I want the presnter name and title to wrap differently in the field next to his name. I there a way to customize that? I'd like to insert a carriage return after...
By Brian Batt
Renee Tregonning
Hey All!!! I am currently working with the playlist for my new project and this is definitely giving life to my project. When we publish everything seems good if we wa...
By Brian Batt
HEIDI VERMEERSCH
Hi, I just did a new installation of Artiucate'09 (presenter and quizmaker) on my pc and in ppt2007 the Articulate ribbon icons do not display nicely. Some of them hav...
By David Burton
Guillaume Roure
Hi ! I've been struggling with this for many days now. I have many "standalone" (non-LMS) presenter courses...  I was trying to register to user progression to my webs...
By Maxence Cornu
Keith Dykes
Hi guys I am building a new course and I want to stop users from moving on if they fail a quiz. I cannot for the life of me see how it is done! is this possable to do ...
By Keith Dykes
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, Would anyone know if there is a way to make the text in my matching question of a “read-able” size? Please see attached screenshot. Many thanks!
By Phil Mayor
David Janus
A client has a question regarding ppt functionality within articulate, i.e. a plain ppt slide published within an articulate presentation:  is there a way to have a...
By Sasha Scott
David Janus
Hello, I am using Engage ’09 and trying to add a hyperlink to an e-mail address. The only options that appear available are to hyperlink to a URL or another QUESTION...
By David Janus
Nicole Ralph
The web host of our LMS is concerned Articulate scorm packages are making courses nearly 95 MB in size. I often use YouTube,Vimeo and Soundcloud.com to stream video an...
By Dan Marsden
Mark Burke
Hello all....we've run into issues with Attachments.  I've read several posts here and is seems like our issue has some legacy to it. Basically, they work fine for som...
By Brian Batt
Jim Pagan
I simply want a user to have the option to navigate to the next slide in a PPT without having to view all the Events on an Engage Timeline, first.  I have the followi...
By Brian Batt
Jeff ("JP") Redman
While I like the new features and effects in Powerpoint 2010, I hate the changes to the Animation Pane. The one in 2007 was MUCH better. It had everything all together...
By Melanie Sobie