Product Last Post Replies
Jon DeMartino
I noticed Brian asked on another post if someone had changed the file name somewherre along the line. It started me thinking about that. How do the rest of you save yo...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Robert DeSimone
Does any one have any experience with the tool, Reload Project?  The LMS my client has will not take a package created with JCA Solutions Simple Scorm Packager which w...
By Robert DeSimone
Joanne Polichetti
I'm experiencing a problem with formatting changes when publishing.  This has happened three ways...1. Text that is not bold in the .pptx file appears bold when publis...
By Rebecca Mac
Chris Stadler
I thought I would seek the collective wisdom of the crowd to see if anyone has a solution/work-around for a couple of issues that I am experiencing. Attached is a a q...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Julie B.
Hello! Please help! I have been checking the forum for a few days now...as I am pretty sure I had seen my questions and their answers somewhere...!...but cannot find i...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gary Giurbino
I'm currently working on chunking up a 15 minute Camtasia Studio video into shorter modules using Presenter. Each 'slide' in PPT is another video (captured at 30fps in...
By Brian Batt
Ruth Book
Why does the Engage interaction volume play lower than the slide volumes? It is so time consuming to go back in and try to increase interaction audio -- not be able to...
By Ruth Book
Anne Koproski
Any tips on how to get consistent volume across the entire presentation?  I do the recording all at the same time, sitting in same place, with mike never moving and it...
By Christina Atamian
Jill Rashdi
As I work, I like to save versions.  However, if I rename a folder, Presenter loses track of where I saved the Engage and Quizmaker slides.  Is there a way to prevent ...
By Jill Rashdi
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I'm working on a project to translate my courses into Spanish.  I've run into the following problem.: When I translate and save my Engage and Quizmaker slides, ...
By Jill Rashdi
Debbie Palmer-Mack
Hi guys, I am experiencing the same issue below. I've removed and reinstalled the whole Studio and it still is giving me issues. Hss there been a solution to this? An...
By Diana Gryckiewicz
Alicia Serrioz
I have a video that I want to have "embedded" in a TV image so that it looks like it's actually playing on the TV screen. The first slide is just a picture of the tv a...
By Phil Mayor
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, After a participant completes a quiz, a pass/fail slide is shown. Within that slide, I am able to add some text that is hyperlinked to a webpage. Here is my...
By Phil Mayor
Mike Enders
Hey folks, Does anyone know of a smooth way to embed an MP4 video (hosted on a server) into an Articulate slide?  I have a potential client who is moving their videos ...
By Mike Enders
Jeff Furumura
I'm hoping that a fellow Quizmaker expert has figured this one out...! I need to create survey questions that: Display multiple responses (check one-or-more)...AND......
By Jeff Furumura
Robert Dalton
Hi All, How do I mute the mouse click sound on a presentation, it is interfering with the audio, probably very simple but I cannot find how, Cheers, Rob
By Ron Price
Bill Finnerty
Quizmaker using Graded Quiz “Submit one question at a time” is it possible to replace the “Submit” control with “Next” & “Prev” controls as when running using “Sub...
By Brian Batt
Becky Schilling
How do I get rid of the blank box at the end of my quiz? I have tried resetting the quiz template, bringing in new quizzes. It previews fine from quizmaker but when I ...
By Brian Batt
Heather Young
When you have a small update to a frame in Articulate Presenter, is there a way to just publish out that single frame, and then replace the .swf file? I've had 70+ sli...
By Brian Batt
Robert DeSimone
I'm getting this message upon opening a presentation.  I saw an earlier post that says register the Flash.osx files. I don't have either a Macromed or Adobe folder in ...
By Brian Batt