Last Post Replies
vineetha charles
Hi, I am currently working as an ID in a small company in UAE. My boss recently asked me about my goals and career path. In the previous companies that I worked in, t...
10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Rachel Pronin
Hi Everyone, I have published a file and uploaded it to our LMS. When previewing the file in Storyline everything works fine. In the published LMS version there are ...
10 years ago
By Ruth McElhone
Michael  Rice
My company is using ForceTen LCMS/LMS to manage the large amount of multi-departmental educational material that is in use. Recently, a small group decided that they w...
10 years ago
By Michael Rice
Robert Spurgeon
This position has closed.  Thank you to everyone who has submitted their resume/work examples.   Overworked instructional designer needs help with building out 3 trai...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Erin Patterson
Hi all, Not sure if this is doable in Storyline or not, but I want to have some sound continue playing on the base layer as the other layers on the slide advance autom...
10 years ago
By Erin Patterson
Jen K
Hi all, Hope you're well! I'm interested to know how people go about translating their content?? Do you use a supplier who translates the exported content for you or, ...
10 years ago
By ANIKET NIKAM
Dianne  Hope
Hi everyone - I'm relatively new to the forum, as far as posting goes.  I've been "lurking" for quite a while and working away in the background to produce some things...
10 years ago
By Ruth McElhone
Arlene Graham
Hello, I am a newby and a virtual novice. Can I have some tips in making my images move in Powerpoint? Please. Thanks.
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Vassiliki Bouki
I get the following message: "The project file cannot be saved Store must be open for this operation". What does this mean??? I have only 3 slides in my file. SOS
10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Vassiliki Bouki
Hello, I create a game where each object has more than 60 triggers.  I wonder if there is an easy way to copy and paste more than one trigger at a time. Also, is it po...
10 years ago
By Vassiliki Bouki
bevan erickson
We're wanting to convert some otherwise bland PowerPoint slides used for classroom learning into engaging and interactive training with Articulate Storyline. Our first...
10 years ago
By Mike Schwind
Julian Buchanunn
Hi Guys I'm starting a project from scratch to flip the classroom.  We have a requirement to be able to store and use/reuse learning resources as either bite-sized res...
10 years ago
By Julian Buchanunn
Phil Mayor
I am in the process of testing my new website (not live yet).  Found this page might be useful to some people http://ami.responsivedesign.is/#
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi all, There is a discussion in my Institution to use 'Magic Planet® digital video globe' by 'Global Imagination'.(http://www.globalimagination.com/) I wonder if anyo...
10 years ago
By Vassiliki Bouki
Michelle Johnson
I'm a newbie and have recently been tasked with creating a course on soft skills - How to Have Difficult Conversations (geared towards managers). We actually have seve...
10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Paul Andringa
I have been trialling Storyline and do like the product very much but not sure whether we should trial Studio as well? We are a software development company and I am l...
10 years ago
By John Denner
Carolyn Eberle
Hey, So I am just starting to make an e-course and a friend introduced me to this community.  What is step 1, getting the articulate software...how is this done?  What...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Jill Blaser
Does anyone have an example they could share that uses the view/test/try modes for a course teaching systems training? Or i guess teaching anything. I'm planning to de...
10 years ago
By Daniel Sweigert
Sara Wells
Hello - I am a rookie at eLearning and using Articulate Storyline to build courses. I am having difficulty with the navigation in a Workplace Harassment training I am ...
10 years ago
By Sara Wells
Trish Chin
Sharing my shadow, enjoy
10 years ago
By Guido Gautsch