Last Post Replies
esra işg
I am a master student in Turkey and now I am writing my thesis. My topic is about design differences of e-learning courses in multidevices (for web, tablet and phones)...
10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Virak Yang
Hi guys, I'm having trouble publishing my content to SAP XLSO. We are using SCORM 2004 3rd edition and I published using Presenter 13. But it either showed e...
10 years ago
By Virak Yang
Thomas Gora
Hello. Does anyone have suggestions on the most effective way to get users to respond to a survey/evaluation about the e-learning module they just completed? Some opti...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Ashlee Smith
Hello Helpful Community,  I am working on a project for a client who wants to make use of Question Banks. I have personally not worked with Question Banks that much (e...
10 years ago
By Laura M
Abir @Articulate network
Hello, Please enlighten me.. If a project is published to a CD : Does creating a user name or a password mean that the user can save his work, stop working and resume ...
10 years ago
By Abir @Articulate network
KT Yeo
Thought it might be useful to anyone who is interested. If interested, this is the URL : http://www.peachpit.com/deals/?WT.mc_id=2014_03_17_PP_eDOW_Design_for_How_Peop...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
smitha iyengar
hi, Am very new to the elearning domain.I want to understand the concept of Behaviorism and Constructivism through examples..I tried to go through some materials,but f...
10 years ago
By smitha iyengar
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi Everyone, I was looking through some old files today and bumped into a 4 year old "who are we" poster we had an agency (no clue which one though) create for an inte...
10 years ago
By Till Then
Cary Glenn
I created this on the weekend. It is just a little project to I did fun.
10 years ago
By Julie S
Dave Neuweiler
I came across a new word (for me, anyway) while reading an editorial piece this morning, and I'd like to share it with the group, since it's one of those words that is...
10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Senad Meškin
Hi, I have course developed in Articulate, sent by client, so I need to save bookmark into db and resume course when loaded. I'm taking user params from Query String....
10 years ago
By Senad Meškin
Beatriz Gimeno
Hi there, I'm building a course and the Menu on the left should contain various items, one of those is called "Activities". Is there a way to disable that item of the ...
10 years ago
By Daniel Sweigert
Patrick Young
We have a course that is 95% completed and the SCORM files are uploaded into our LMS however, there are a things that need touched up and fixed. We recently lost the l...
10 years ago
By Daniel Sweigert
Mike Ganci
I have noticed that sometimes one of my assets will appear to be touching the End but is like 2 centimeters off and therefore it disappears. Is there a setting or some...
10 years ago
By Mike Ganci
Cary Glenn
What does Gamification mean to everybody? Has it really been defined? Gamification to me has many connotations. When I think of games I think of Dungeons & Dragons...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Ruth Jenkins
Hello! I am about to create my first Storyline training package, which will be about fire safety for health workers in the community/people's homes. Since it will be m...
10 years ago
By Ruth Jenkins
David Anderson
Hey gang -  We're really excited about the latest updates in Studio '13 and wanted to make sure Studio users knew about all the goodies in the latest update. New fea...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Nick n/a
Are there many members of the ASTD* on the forum? I'm interested in joining as a UK member but the CIPD* is UK based and focuses more on HR. *American Society for Tra...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Daniel Mitchell
I can't seem to search the forum at all. Even simple wide-open searches such as "video" or "slide" do not find any results. Screenshot below. Is this something that i...
10 years ago
By Justin M
Wim Timmerman
I have created a few buttons and put them on a masterslide. I also gave these buttons a special 'visited' state. This works fine when used on only one slide with layer...
10 years ago
By Hope Conway