Last Post Replies
Stephen Calhoun
Is there a way to recover a comment after it is deleted from Review? I know how to hide and show resolved comments, but I accidentally deleted some that I need to look...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
allen nation
We cannot publish our courses on the internet, so we are unable to use the Review 360 functionality online. Has anyone found a way to utilize the review process on an ...
3 months ago
By Sheryl Dickman
Jeff Birkholz
Are you sick of chasing down stakeholders to get them to review your courses? If so, you’re going to love being able to request and track reviews directly in Review 36...
3 months ago
By Awan Khan
Carmen Cheung
I'm wondering if the feature to add closed captions to videos uploaded to Review 360 will be added soon. When I go to the available dropdown menu, it doesn't provide a...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Adele G
Hello Everyone, I would like to change the state of the bottom button in red, to a state in which the button is green once all four layers have been visited. here is ...
3 months ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jillian Grimm
Hello, I am required to upload my finished Captivate project to Review 360. In Captivate, I am only given one option for publishing. When I try to upload the zipped fo...
3 months ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Denise Ruggio
Hi, I have a bunch of SMEs commenting on my Rises in Review. There are over 100 Rises just on one course alone. I get an email every time this happens, thus clogging u...
3 months ago
By Judy Nollet
Michael Farkas
Quick Question: If a new folder is created, and you have a link out to the team doing the reviewing, will it break that link?
3 months ago
By Eric Santos
Emilie Gendron
hi! i'm struggling with the screenshot taken by Rise Review 360 when stakeholders add comments. The image does not correspond to the exact place where the comment was ...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Patty Dignon
I am new to Articulate 360 - When I publish my course in Review 360 to share with the requestor the menu and Resources show up in the player, however the Glossary is m...
3 months ago
By Steven Benassi
Alba Ortiz
Hi there, I have been days facing a problem within publishing a review 360, trying to upload a revire 360 in Rise from Storyline. Every time I want to reupload the , I...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Tori Bringedahl
I'm excited about this new functionality, but I was wondering - once you generate a link for the content to be reviewed does it expire? Or will it live indefinitely?&n...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jaclyn Langenwalter
Hi there! I was able to locate the zip file for a Rise 360 course. I don't have the project in Rise, but wanted to upload the SCORM 1.2 zip to Review 360. When I try t...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Michelle Kenoyer
Hello and thank you in advance for any assistance you could provide. One of my teammates published a module in Storyline 360 for review, but the Comments pane isn't di...
3 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
Donielle Bell
Is it possible to combine manual enrollment with SSO? I have a group of learners that I want to assign training to. I assume the correct process would be to add them a...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Namele Minh
I wanted to comment on a major irritation with Review 360. After writing a long comment during a review and pressing Send, a pop-up announces that a newer version is a...
3 months ago
By Namele Minh
Donald Adams
Hello, During several reviews in Review 360, my SMEs and I noticed that comments left in the Comments box do not directly align with the referenced section while in Re...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Keri-Lyn Copeland
Hello, I was wondering if as an admin if there was a way to disable reviewers notifications. Meaning even if someone replies to their comment in Review 360 they will n...
3 months ago
By Eric Santos
Robotics Training
Currently we host ~35 courses in Review360 for stakeholders to provide continuous feedback on. We do not know if there is feedback on a specific course unless we click...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jake McDonnell
Has anyone experienced some weird behaviors with the play/pause button located in the Articulate Player while reviewing a Storyline project in Review 360? When I publi...
3 months ago
By Jose Tansengco