Last Post Replies
Kat Magnuson
I have my account settings to 'hourly' for Review notifications. That's not functioning for me. I get real-time notifications although I set this late last week. Help!...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melanie Brooks
Hi All, I imported a PPT page into a Storyline project that is comprised of an imported PPT presentation that I have been working on. As usual, I published the update...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephanie EV
Hi, does Review timeout if a user has left the page idle for a period of time? I'm curious as there have been occasions where the user has told me they have entered co...
over 5 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Harnden
Hello, I am currently working with SMEs and relevant teams to review content on Articulate Review. Is it possible to "end" a review period and revoke reviewer's access...
over 5 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Yang Yang
Hi everyone   I have published a small project about 50 pages and 7M in size. There's no video or audio in the project. It has been a number of hours and when I acce...
over 5 years ago
Eric Federspiel
One of my reviewers, who did not have an Articulate login, recently entered his contact info incorrectly (there was a spelling error in his email address). Because of ...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristen Caracciolo
I keep getting an error when trying to upload my file to Articulate Review. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thank you for your time and help!
over 5 years ago
Sharon Halperin
Help! I mistakenly uploaded the wrong version when I published as a new version of an existing item. How do I delete this new version so I can upload the correct one? ...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jessica James
Hello! My course has been published to Articulate Review. It will start automatically in IE for reviewers but in Chrome they have to hit play. Is this something that n...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bob Mansur
I recorded a Camtasia video into which I imported an Audacity audio file.  Then I inserted the video project (mp4) into 360 and published to Review.  The video is play...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sara Pinto
I am unable to open the review tool in IE11. https://360.articulate.com I tried... 1) Opening it on another computer 2) Publishing with Flash/HTML5 backup 3) Publi...
over 5 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Kristy Moede
At a loss- can't think of what could cause this.  I had published this class before and player looked fine- now when I publish it's outputing as though it's widescreen...
over 5 years ago
By Kristy Moede
June Lum
Hi - there seems to be an issue when sending my course in Review, where the user is navigating previous/next button and it's jumping "somewhere" else, even though the ...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
K L
I searched for this topic but not able to find anything.  Does Articulate Review allow the removal of Articulate branding, as does their other products?  If so, are we...
over 5 years ago
By K L
Tim Slade
Hello! I published a small, 3-slide project out of Articulate Storyline 360 to Articulate Review about two hours ago. As of this posting, Articulate Review still state...
over 5 years ago
By Tim Slade
Curt Zilbersher
I have a simple Storyline course that contains several scenes. Each scene contains one slide. Those slides are holders for a full-screen MP4 video.    The course play...
over 5 years ago
Alisa Kennedy
hey, I have a problem with my review links... I have a bunch of links out with clients and the links were open, no password and anyone with the link can review. toda...
over 5 years ago
David Marquez
Hi community. In the Modern Player I have chosen to show the seekbar but when published the seekbar is not there. (See Attach image).
over 5 years ago
By David Marquez
Carolyn Belisle
Wouldn't it be great if Articulate Review had a button/indicator of "I'm done with my review" ?  I find I keep waiting for more comments, not knowing if more are forth...
over 5 years ago
Bérengère LITTY
Hello, We are using Review a lot and it's been since yesterday it doesn't work anymore. I can access the courses I uploaded but when I open a file, it loads but neve...
over 5 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie