Last Post Replies
Jane Varney
Hello. Within Rise, is there an option to set a timer on the quiz? Thanks!
12 months ago
By Joanne George
Gregory Casseleux
Hello, We would like to remove the whole menu page on Rise, so the learner can access directly to the first lesson. Any idea on how we could do this on the web export....
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Darren McNeill
Hi am still looking for the option of being able to open a Rise Course at the first lesson and skipping the home page completely? Again LMS packaging is required. I sa...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Eric Nalian
Good Afternoon My Fellow Rise Users! I created some quick short scenarios in Rise that I am trying to embed into a different app, is it possible to skip the introducto...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Michael Monahan
Hi, Is anyone working with files that they published as CMI5 where the course did not send quiz results to the LMS? See attached image for the setup.
12 months ago
By Michael Monahan
Kelly Grimm
When I upload the image as a cover page image it fits correctly. When I preview the course, the image is cut off at the top and bottom. Not sure how to fix this.
12 months ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Emmy Huot
For our RISE360 courses, we want to be able to decide if the block animates in or not per block instead of in the theme for the whole course. This would be useful as s...
12 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Rachel Boyer-Blanchard
Hi All I am hoping someone can help. I know that there is a limit to the length of answers that can be added as choices for questions in quiz lessons (in R...
12 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Bethany Anguiano
Does anyone know how to change the sub-bullets to another color? I am able to change the color of the font but not the bullets.
12 months ago
By Leanna Knox-Kinsman
Martha Watts
Hi, I have been creating branching scenarios using two characters in Rise 360. I have carefully selected the appropriate pose / facial reaction for each response...
12 months ago
By Judy Nollet
Nicole Uhl
When I publish storyline interactions in rise, they always appear with a blank square with a play button in the center. Image attached. How can I avoid th...
12 months ago
By Judy Nollet
Patrick Gant
I created a course in Articulate Rise and uploaded it into LearnDash. I am having trouble viewing it on mobile devices. Can you assist me? My company tried to use a pl...
12 months ago
By Patrick Gant
Birkman International
I have been loading Storyline assets into my Rise courses for several years now, and I have never encountered this before. I have no idea how to fix it. I RE-published...
12 months ago
By Nicole Uhl
Nada Alshehabi
Hello, I recently received feedback that images from the Rise 360 Content Library should be credited. I am planning on including credits in the captions under each ima...
12 months ago
By Richard Watson
Mark Hooten
Hello! I've created a "how to navigate" section for training that will be shared across several modules. Is there a way to copy or export/import just that ...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Justin Heimer
I can't publish an existing course. A pop-up keeps coming up and I've tried incognito mode, restarting and another browser. Nothing has worked and I don't want to publ...
12 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
Brittany Price
Hi, I am trying to make edits to a course but do not have access to the root file, any help? Thank you!
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Kristen Cannella
Hello, I recently had to edit text in my Rise program. I see the edit when I download and send the scorm file to our LMS. However, when it's placed in the system, it r...
12 months ago
By Kristen Cannella
Ashley Roberts
We really like rise 360, but we do not like that you have to click the start activity button every time we want to use a block of content from a course. Is there a way...
12 months ago
By Gren Foronda
Norma Kaplan
Hi! I noticed this in a couple of Rise 360 courses and I'm assuming this "connection" gets created when you link multiple courses together. What is this "connect...
12 months ago
By Norma Kaplan