Last Post Replies
Michael Steckman
Hi -- I've wondered about this for years, and a colleague just asked me, so (after searching) I decided it was time to post this question, since I imagine others also ...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Darren McNeill
I have put this into the feature request again. This has been asked for a lot and it is crucial now, Support for the Arabic language. I could lose large contracts as c...
1 year ago
By Steven Benassi
Bonnie Beuth
I have updated my Rise 360 course, and what I see in preview is what I want published. However, when I publish the content I get a prior version; none of the updates I...
1 year ago
By Bonnie Beuth
Don Becker
Background: I am designing a non-linear corporate compliance course in Rise, where not every lesson will be viewed by all audiences. In the penultimate lesson, I was p...
1 year ago
By Don Becker
Kimberly Smith
I am getting this error message today. I use Rise for work. Never did this before today. What is happening? Message: Your connection isn't private At...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Robin Larrabee
Hi- If I publish and upload to an LMS using course completion but have quizzes in a Rise file with a pass rate setting, will the course be marked complete even if the ...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
fatimah moore
How do I create a video with the tag... as in .m3u8 (HR-RET-04.m3u8) I can import a PP into a storyline and change the player, but I can not get my video t...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Melissa Justen
Hello all, I've had this issue for a few days and was hoping it might go away but it hasn't. I cannot edit the cover image for my microlearning courses. I get a pop-up...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Nina Nutsch
Hi, when I want to format text in Rise and choose Italic the word or sentence always automatically will be printed bold as well. Is that a mistake? I would like to be ...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
deedee mann
I'm adding a video to a labeled graphic, but the toolbar covers half of the video. Even though it's got enough transparency to see the video, is there a way to either,...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Leisa GROTHAUS
Hello. I am wondering if there is a best practice for closing a RISE course on the web since the Exit button is only for the LMS version. Socialized behavior is that p...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Micah Weedman
Hello all: I'm not sure what's possible here, if anything at all. But I have a problem I'd love to solve and will gladly take any input. I'd like to develop a course i...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Tonie Miller
Is it possible to add subsections within a Rise lesson?
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Isolde Schroder
Dear RISE Help or SMEs, How do I add a superscript "TM" symbol to course titles and lesson titles in Rise?
1 year ago
By Isolde Schroder
Surabhi V
Hello This is my work for Rise 360 Challenge #407. View Demo
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Judit Ruiz de Munain
Hi, we have built 3 courses in Rise. They are in spanish, but when I export the XLIFF for translation, the reulting file's language id is always english. How could I c...
1 year ago
By Judit Ruiz de Munain
colin byers
Hey everyone, I have tried to match the background colour of a block with the background of an image in a block directly below it. But there is a faint white line that...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Robert van Riessen
I'm looking for a tool or service to produce reliable translations of XLIFF files. Any suggestions or shared experiences are appreciated.
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Nicholas Crouch
I have a very large course that I am creating that is going to be a bunch of smaller courses pulled together. I have a few of the smaller courses already created...
1 year ago
By Tanya Corlett
joel colley
Hi Since last year i've had issues adding Storyline blocks into Rise courses. Issue is, after publishing to Review 360 the Storyline block does not appear in my ...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato