Last Post Replies
Tamila Lazun
Dear Rise experts, How to fix a space issue in tab blocks in Rise 360? Do tabs have limited text capacity? I attach an image for your attention. No matter how I edit, ...
1 year ago
By Michal Lawson
Sonam Arora
Hi everyone, This is a recurrent problem with Rise. Every time I want to use or replace an image from the content library - my images don't load and I only see thumbna...
1 year ago
By Sonam Arora
Reinemarie michael
Hello, I want to change the button color when visited. Do you have any idea how can I do that? I read that this features wasn't available a few years back, is th...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Ian Davies
I have a Rise course embedded in my LMS (Learnupon) using xAPI, and my LMS is configured to forward all xAPI statements to an LRS. However, in the LRS, I only se...
1 year ago
By Ian Davies
Brandy Reed
Hi, I embedded a SL block in a microlearning course. I added a continue block with the stipulation to complete the content directly above it. I cannot move past the SL...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Towe GisterĂ¥
Hi, does anyone here have any good ideas of how to add an evaluation of the training at the end of the e-learning?
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Amelia Robinson
Today we needed to update a RISE file and found that the file looked different (older) for me, the course owner, than it did for a course manager, who saw updates that...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jim Cook
Hello, My organization has turned off the Google Chrome Spell Check extension. I've spoken to my IT team and they're not sure why it is turned off. ...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
jody Tabor
Hi, When I put a link in Rise, when I click on the link, it opens the document but there is no way to get back to the course as a learner. Is there a way to have the l...
1 year ago
By jody Tabor
Michael Steckman
Hi -- I've wondered about this for years, and a colleague just asked me, so (after searching) I decided it was time to post this question, since I imagine others also ...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Darren McNeill
I have put this into the feature request again. This has been asked for a lot and it is crucial now, Support for the Arabic language. I could lose large contracts as c...
1 year ago
By Steven Benassi
Bonnie Beuth
I have updated my Rise 360 course, and what I see in preview is what I want published. However, when I publish the content I get a prior version; none of the updates I...
1 year ago
By Bonnie Beuth
Kimberly Smith
I am getting this error message today. I use Rise for work. Never did this before today. What is happening? Message: Your connection isn't private At...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Robin Larrabee
Hi- If I publish and upload to an LMS using course completion but have quizzes in a Rise file with a pass rate setting, will the course be marked complete even if the ...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
fatimah moore
How do I create a video with the tag... as in .m3u8 (HR-RET-04.m3u8) I can import a PP into a storyline and change the player, but I can not get my video t...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Melissa Justen
Hello all, I've had this issue for a few days and was hoping it might go away but it hasn't. I cannot edit the cover image for my microlearning courses. I get a pop-up...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Nina Nutsch
Hi, when I want to format text in Rise and choose Italic the word or sentence always automatically will be printed bold as well. Is that a mistake? I would like to be ...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
deedee mann
I'm adding a video to a labeled graphic, but the toolbar covers half of the video. Even though it's got enough transparency to see the video, is there a way to either,...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Leisa GROTHAUS
Hello. I am wondering if there is a best practice for closing a RISE course on the web since the Exit button is only for the LMS version. Socialized behavior is that p...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Micah Weedman
Hello all: I'm not sure what's possible here, if anything at all. But I have a problem I'd love to solve and will gladly take any input. I'd like to develop a course i...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco