Last Post Replies
Robin Z
I have experienced this problem three times now. The font size will not adjust in text blocks and defaults to font size 16 pt. However, when previewin...
1 year ago
By Anna Martin
Shelly Blair
Hello - I've been looking at the various examples of interactions where learners can take notes within a course. There are a number of Storyline examples, but I ...
1 year ago
By Shelly Blair
Charles Green
I recently exported a Rise course to PDF. Within the course there is an Attachment block with 5 attachments. The PDF retains the links which all work. The PDF will be ...
1 year ago
By Continuous Improvement & Training
Kathleen Nolan
Hi, pretty new to Rise and I saw in an example link that the details button (and its related information) had been removed from the landing page. How is this...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Shelly Blair
Hello - I was wondering if Reach 360 can integrate with Salesforce so learners are automatically added when their Salesforce profiles are created? Also, would we...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Maria Varchetto
Hi All! I've uploaded a few PDFs to a RISE course and when we test it through our LMS (Cornerstone) they PDFs won't download. They actually say, 'Download Failed...
1 year ago
By Regina Kirby
Julie Moss
I'm building an onboarding module for new instructional designers in Rise. I thought I would give a try in using the Scenarios functionality. I'm encounter...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Rachel  Jones
Is it possible to have a section on rise that allows the user to write their own thoughts?
1 year ago
By Ron Price
Thomas  Welsh
My client is a large organization. They wish to hire different consultants to develop courses using Articulate 360/Rise. We expect that the consultants will disappear ...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Scientific Services ANZ
Hi. I've just created a RISE360 course which I'm trying to export as a SCORM 1.2 package. When I try to export it, it comes up with the following message: "Something w...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Cory Vetter
Does anyone know how long content file names can be in RISE? We are getting a Failed status for a SCORM 1.2 course that loads in English but the French one keeps faili...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Michael Semmler
Hello, can we remove or edit the Topic number text in Rise? I have checked the global settings and it appears that only the word "Topic" can be changed. Please s...
1 year ago
By Michael Semmler
Whitney Lowe
Deploying a Rise course on Thinkific requires uploading a zip file as multimedia content. However, the index.html file is in a subfolder so it needs to be moved to the...
1 year ago
By Whitney Lowe
Miggy Baranda
Hello there, The words correct/incorrect don't show in my question banks - see attached. They show when I preview from question bank (the place where you build/orga...
1 year ago
By Miggy Baranda
Sandra Berg
Hi! I´m making a course in Rise where some parts of it isn´t relevant or needed for all. I want to use a multible response quiz with one right answer and an "Not relev...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Brandon Lancaster
I want to draw attention to an issue I recently encountered with a Rise course that we published for SCORM 1.2 and hosted in our LMS. Within the course there was a but...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Paul Brennan
I have just added a question bank which I have inserted into my e learning program. It worked fine but I have returned to it to find that it now says question draw kno...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Tina Turner
Greetings Heroes -- I've created a series of lessons for a client, reviewed them many times and today so many images are suddenly not rendering. It seems like the comm...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Jose Santos
Hello, I am starting to design a course and i have a problem, my course is very wide and I need use a hierarchy level of at least 5 levels (1.1.1.1-) but seems imposib...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Andrea Moore
i'm trying to do a save as on my rise course. google says hover over the course and select duplicate. the only option i get from the elipses is remove?
1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly