Last Post Replies
Claire Jarrell
Are Rise courses compatible with JAWS reader?
almost 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
sandra muir
What do you like to use to translate XLIFF files? What site/service is the most accurate (and cost effective) when translating a RISE course from English to other lang...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Olivia Quinn
Hi - I have added in a quiz in my course. When someone fails the quiz is it possible to have a pop up say 'please re take' or something along those lines. At the momen...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Forrest Adams
I built a module in Rise, and it contains links to external Websites via buttons. The stakeholders do not want to track learning through a quiz or assessment embedded ...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Rose Alison Smithells
Is there a good way to set the font colors for all headings and body texts in a project? It's too time consuming to change it for each individual heading/body and maki...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
IPPF Academy
I have created duplicate. Then I sent .xlf file to translator They have tried to import to the right duplicate file and it has not worked. It did work befo...
almost 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Joanne Lindsey
Hi there, In testing Knowledge Checks with Jaws 21, we noticed some changes in the reading order. Previously, once a user Submits their response, they would use the d...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nick Soave
Hello, Does anyone know of the precise character limit of CCs in a given segment before the single line becomes two? Our content has limited screen space and the two l...
almost 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Alexandra Cuciureanu
Hi everyone! My team and I are getting this error message starting this monitor and I cannot find an option to chat with support or submit a ticket. Do you know how to...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Florence Beraud
Hello all. I've customized the fonts with the client 's one, but i can see it correctly only on my device. Could you please tell me what can i do for fix it? Thank you.
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Andy Nock
Hi all, i've been working on a course that has sub-sub bullets. I noticed a bug where after a sub-sub bullet Rise adds an additional line-break which looks odd a...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Artur Wesołowski
after publishing Rise SCORM package it does not run in LMS. Published package doesn't consist required files for course starting: indexAPI.html or index_lms.html When ...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
NJSP  Main account
Hi I was wondering if it’s possible to link or attach an active presenter simulation in rise? i currently import my simulation into storyline...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Together Beta
Is there a way to add free-form text inputs or text areas to a page using Rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Edward Smith
Any future enhancement to include Yes/No question in Knowledge Check? Also, any future enhancement to include buttons and attachments with Continue Blocks?
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Haley Hartleb
Hello! I have two questions regarding bullet points. 1. Is there a way on Rise360 to not have the bullet points fade in? Is there a setting where I can tur...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kristy Wake
I created a button block, but I want the button on the left and the text on the right instead of the inverse. Is there a way to edit placement?
almost 2 years ago
By Tracy Barnes
Sherri Fricker
Hello, I just looked at how headings are tagged in html. I can only see the lesson title tagged as an H1 heading. There are no other headings identified (See attached ...
almost 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Alla Utveckla
I client of mine would like to buy Rise separately. Is this possible nowadays?
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Gerry McAteer
Hi I am finding intermittently that when pasting a Hex colour value into the background colour of a block in Rise that the colour automatically reverts to #000000 (bla...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome