Last Post Replies
Roy Pope
Can someone assist me by listing the process/steps to export an edited video from Rise to a you tube link? I am trying to get it into a format so that I can download i...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Richard Campbell
Here is a link to the above tutorial on Articulate Review: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/46fac928-1263-4e80-952d-adf0f7400f3c/review#:~:text=https%3A//360....
almost 2 years ago
By Richard Campbell
Robert Watkins
Hello, We're building a series of Rise modules with multiple chapters each. We had planned on placing the modules in Storyline and driving the content with an open-nav...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Stephanie Samargis
Hello, Is there a way to provide incorrect/correct feedback to users after answering a quiz question; e.g "Your answer is incorrect/Correct, well done!", HOWEVER, if t...
almost 2 years ago
By Michael Harrison
Miro Lagueux
Hello Articulate community! I am an implementation consultant for an LMS and many of our clients are using Rise 360 as a SCORM authoring tool. In most cases, everythin...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Daniel Gansle
Hi, I had created numerous courses using Rise during what appears to be a trial period. Our IT department reinstalled Articulate 360, but now all my Rise courses are g...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kimberly Krahforst-Lang
I have downloaded a SCORM 1.2 file from my Rise course to be uploaded to my LMS. There seems to be some kind of error in the download and it keeps failing to upl...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Richard Honeycutt
Rise questions that include an image have a thin gray border around the question (and that block also contains padding). Questions that do not include an image do not ...
almost 2 years ago
By Richard Honeycutt
Roger Quan
Hi When I upload a video on Rise, it gives me the option of putting a tittle/comment at the bottom of the video. Is it possible to move this to the top of ...
almost 2 years ago
By Roger Quan
Roger Quan
Hi I would like to know if we can upload a document such as a question/scenario sheet/case study here. I have attached a screen shot of the screen where I would like t...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Julie Goldstein
Hello I have a user who purchased a course from us experiencing an error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or the format is n...
almost 2 years ago
By Sean G
Joshua Roberts
Hello. I searched for this issue and couldn't find it anywhere in the discussion boards. When I export a Rise course for LMS (Scorm 1.2), the email that is...
almost 2 years ago
By Nicholas Homer
Andy Nock
Hi all, I am working on a project that includes sub-sub bullets. i.e. when indenting numbered lists it would go from the number, to letter, to i's. 1 > a >...
almost 2 years ago
By Andy Nock
Tracy Kelley
My team and I have created several courses incorporating SCORMs and successfully uploaded to the LMS. The question we have is how does our client update the course ove...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Heather Mahoney
I accidentally deleted a whole section of a course. Is there a way to restore the deleted section? The undo function didn't work.
almost 2 years ago
By Anonymous User
Willie Harris
Our company provides several virtual and CBT training programs. One of the companies has requested a quiz for one of the virtual classes and they do not have an ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Dorte Lynge Hansen
We are working on a Rise project and want to use free forms fill-in questions/surveys in Rise as reflection questions with no right/wrong. Rise/scorm must save the ans...
almost 2 years ago
By Elise Kramer
Education Movora
Hi, We were told by our LMS provider that if we upload a new version of a SCORM package while the SCORM package doesn't support versioning, the users that a...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kim Haslam
Is there a way to change the color of the PDF icon in rise and the download button? Right now it is set to a reddish color and i would prefer it to be part of my...
almost 2 years ago
By Karyn Murray
John Dalangin
Hi! Is there a way to assign a default hex code for font in Rise? I keep on copying and pasting the code every time I change the font's color. Cheers, John
almost 2 years ago
By Garry Kelsall