Last Post Replies
Dog and Pony Studios
Hello, I did add the button at the end of the course and also turned on the exit button on the export settings. Does someone know how to fix it? Thank you
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jennifer Cordero
Hi There, Is there any way to embed a spreadsheet from an Excel Spreadsheet that is saved on a shared drive like OneDrive or MS Teams? Ideally, I'd like the spreadshee...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Christiane Bergmann
Hello everyone, I have integrated videos with sound in my articulate-rise-lessons. I previously created these in a video editing program (Camtasia) and then exported ...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Zoe Leroy
I am creating a course in Rise and have an interaction created in Storyline that I am trying to upload through 360. In storyline preview all the triggers work, media p...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Nicole Whitehead
We have built numerous courses in Rise that include videos. When we publish to Review, the video controls work fine. However, when we upload the course to our LMS (Tal...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kimberly Kelley
Hello, My IT department has remoted in twice now to help me install the required update for Articulate 360. It keeps spinning and will not update. The prog...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nicolas Schmit
Hello, I would like to create a free AND restricted navigation inside the content. My need is to make the user see the introduction then to be free to navigate through...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anna Lisa Delgado
I imported Spanish XLIFFs and received the "Import Failed" error message. I have no idea what to do and I have a deadline! I've attached the file that I'm trying...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jaclyn Hiller
Hi All, I've developed a series of courses within Rise 360. Some of the courses have been exported to SCORM1.2 or SCORM2004 and uploaded with no issue whatsoever. Howe...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Julia Lee
I'm trying to translate a Rise 360 course into French, but the XLIFF file is not writing. I see an .xlf file that is only 126 kb, and when I view the course, only the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
CRS Courses
Hi, I designed my entire course in Rise and the exam is programmed in Storyline. So what I did was export the storyline exam into Rise and when I went to export ...
almost 2 years ago
By CRS Courses
Matthijs Mensink
Hi! Is there a way to merge content of 2 blocks into 1? I have 2 blocks: Flashcard grid with 4 cards Flashcard grid with 5 cards I would like to ...
almost 2 years ago
By Lorraine McCrossan
Digital Business School
Good afternoon, I wanted to know if there is a way to import exported SCORM to edit them. And if there's not, is it in the works? Otherwise we would have to create a s...
almost 2 years ago
By Michael Monahan
Donna   Gingera
Is anyone else encountering the problem of a Rise course not resetting to 0% completion when relaunched in an LMS? I load the course and it loads as 100% complete...
almost 2 years ago
By Bernice Merced
Monique Fradieu
Hi! I'm hoping someone here has some suggestions. I have uploaded several PDFs in Rise by first uploading the PDF file from my computer as an attachment and then...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
TIffany Marcus-Hanks
Hi All, can I move a question from one lesson to another lesson within the same package? i know i can duplicate within the same lesson, but is there a way to move it t...
almost 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Carrie Eaton
I'm relatively new to developing responsive courses for smart phones. I have a wide image set to 'image full width' that displays correctly when in landscape on the ph...
almost 2 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
Rachel Pevey-Neeld
I have a course with multiple mini quizzes built in Rise. We have recently migrated from our previous LMS to Workday. In Workday the course will automatically shut dow...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Katie Dean
Okay, so I finished a elearning course in rise 360 and I have been trying to get it published for the past 5 hours. I have watched many videos and read many help thing...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lena Valentina Maaß
After importing the SCORM 1.2 file into our LMS (by Haufe umantis), it suddenly does not work for all users anymore. Everthing used to work fine but now a lot of user...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn