Last Post Replies
Sara Pieczarka
Can someone tell me if there is a ideal size parameter for a course image within a Rise module? It looks like it should be a web banner size but I can't find specs onl...
almost 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Celina Laurette
I've uploaded a Storyline 360 drag and drop interaction into Rise. However, when I move on to another section within the lesson the Storyline block resets an...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lawrence Eaton
Can you have audio AND a slide in Rise? lawrence
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Shevi Yuval
Hi Is there a way to add a block before a quiz? (vs. a lesson, which I know is possible) or, is there a way to create a block out of the quiz, and then add that into a...
almost 2 years ago
By Shevi Yuval
Shari Brewer
Hello, community! I am building a course in Rise that has a labeled graphic. My client is asking me if there is a way to ensure that the learner clicks on every marker...
almost 2 years ago
By Daniel Canaveral
Davide Arfé
Is it possible to get a package of files embedded locally in a web based training created with Storyline360 tool or Rise360 tool, allowing to insert an URL link pointi...
almost 2 years ago
By Scott Maxwell
Brittany Green
I created a course with embedded links during a free trial of the software. I've shared the course and when students click the buttons in the course to lead to other U...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Digital Learning Consultant
Hi, does anyone have a how-to guide aimed at the learner for Rise? I'm having issues come up with learners not finding the menu bar, struggling to navigate, and genera...
almost 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Dennis Hill
I have used a button block at the end of my course to allow a student an easy way to exit. The problem is that the Font in the button block is not taking on the same F...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Bethan Rhodes
I have got a published scorm file from a customer, they dont have access to the rise account it was made on and they need me to edit it for them. How can I upload the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sasha Vodnik
My team and I have been exploring our content with the Apple Voiceover screen reader to learn how screen reader users interact with it. Today we happened upon an odd i...
almost 2 years ago
By Sasha Vodnik
Docket Learning
I'm trying to embed a Rise course to a Google Site by using the URL you get when you click the "share" option. It worked fine 2 weeks ago, but now the site is unable t...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Matthew Francis
Is there any functional difference between the standard sorting activity and the one in blocks? Is it possible to change the background or add images to the cards? Thi...
almost 2 years ago
By Mary Cunningham
Andreas Becker
The labels of most things can be customized with the Label feature under Settings. However, apparently this doesn't include the tooltips that show when you roll the mo...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jordi Pizarro
Hi. We have several courses developed in RISE that we want to translate into English. We export the contents through Translations / export XLIFF, insert the translatio...
almost 2 years ago
By IPPF Academy
Antoinette Tebbutt
Hi all I created some interactions on storyline, published them to Review and they appear there... but when I want to add the block to my Rise - it doesn't appear the...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Roberta Ribeiro
Hi eveyone. I would like to know if it´s possible to save the answers from the questions I've done. Everytime I do the exercises and exit the page, when I come back la...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Sara Leoni
received this error when trying to host as HTML -- what do we need to turn off to have this error resolved.
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Josh Gorman
It feels like these have been sitting on the roadmap for a while, and it excited me when I saw them, but it's been quiet on the progress. Do we have any hints of a tim...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I have a knowledge check (KC) (not graded) that we want all learners to complete before they move to the summary. I selected "Completion type" for this secti...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez