Last Post Replies
Work Plus
Hello, I've been uploading SCORM packages to a Canvas course on and off over the last couple of months. All the packages I've downloaded today will not upload to Canva...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Marc Koenecke
Hi Team, Looking for some guidance on the limitations and process of migrating our single Rise360 license from a user that has left to a new staff member. A lot of the...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
John Boyne
How do I copy a block from one lesson to post in another lesson? Thanks,
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jenn Channel
As we all know when learning a new product, feature, tool there is a lot of new terminology that comes with it. Instead of having to make terminology a lesson or...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kelly Meeker
Breaking news! There’s another new feature in Rise: the timeline block. Now you can let learners explore a media-rich timeline interaction in the custom blocks lessons...
almost 2 years ago
By Adena Wilson
John D
Would love to see the ability to give team members access to the same projects. With courses being tied to accounts, it really makes things frustrating to work c...
almost 2 years ago
By Deanna Spizzirri
Anne Gerke
Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me. Sorry for the long post...I've created eLearning course using Rise 360. The course is complete and I was ready to post to our LMS; ...
almost 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Lisa Pablos
Good morning - I am building a Rise course and I am using a number of Storyline blocks. Is there a maximum number of Storyline blocks that can be used? Are there...
almost 2 years ago
By Céline Bergeron
JOANNE LOWE
Hi I have guides created in Rise that staff need to access where the link doesn't change when I update. No tracking needed. Company moved completely to online SharePoi...
almost 2 years ago
By Rise 0
Karl Florczak
So, Rise content is packaged up as a SCORM and then uploaded into Blackboard. Students can track their own progress within a Rise module, it also remembers where they ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Florczak
Micah Weedman
Hi all: I often use the workaround for embedding PDFs into Rise courses (by attaching them then using the URL for the embed), but often notice that once in...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Laura Fletcher
Is Rise down? I was in the middle of building a course and received "Your Computer is Offline" error message. My colleague in a different state is experiencing the sam...
almost 2 years ago
By Ehud Ganor
Carol Shannon
Hello. I have seen several older posts asking if a Sharepoint online intranet site can host files from Articulate Rise. Can anyone update on what the latest info...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sharon Untz
Hi, One of my courses simply will not export. It works for a while and then errors out. Anyone have this happen before and know how I should troubles...
almost 2 years ago
By Meghana Kolhatkar
almost 2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Halvor Jordbakke
Is this possible in Articulate? The chart function seems limited. Is it possible that the numbers is shown default?
almost 2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Renee Shaheen
Hi there I've had a look through the threads to see if I could troubleshoot my issue of a Rise360 course not loading into our LMS. I don't get a detailed message...
almost 2 years ago
By Renee Shaheen
Alex M
Like with storyline, will there be the opportunity to store web objects within a lesson or block?
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cary Glenn
Hi Folks, One of my clients at a university pointed out that when you hover over the units on the left hand column of Rise that term "unstarted" appears. Can this be c...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Gillian Thompson
Hi there, Hoping the community can help me. We have a spare Articulate 360 seat and want to give an employee access to RISE only. We don't want them to access the othe...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez