Last Post Replies
Lauren Kearns
I've selected the 'Keep Items Open' option for the Accordian feature, but the Accordian items still remain closed (unexpanded). Am I missing something?
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Laura Boling
I am creating a course in Rise 360, but want to have note-taking ability. Therefore, I went to Storyline and created an interaction using a Freeform question. I'd like...
almost 2 years ago
By Jan Sage
Andrew Blakeley
We use Wistia for our vast library of videos because of the privacy options it allows us to have on our videos. Can I embed or add Wistia videos to Rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Emily Gallichan
Hi Loving the 'Next Big Ideas' real content for edits / download on Rise. I want to get a copy of the image shown in the library for each course (the book cover with c...
almost 2 years ago
By Mr C
CRN EM WFD
I have a course in RISE where I have several links to various sources. Is there a way/tool that would allow me to check for any broken/dead links?
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Holly Garza
I create content for clients. My current client uses Docebo LMS which is supposed to be compatible with SCORM 2004 version 3. I have exported in this forma...
almost 2 years ago
By Caron Pruiett
Leslie Kepler
The course seems to be frozen. There's one flashcard block. Nothing happens when I select edit. I've exited Rise and gone back in multiple times.&nbs...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie Kepler
Melissa Bromley
Hello! I recently created a Rise template for my team, but it only seems to save the blocks. When the feature was introduced, it was advertised that the font/col...
almost 2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Beverly Redman
I am trying to make the Take Again feature to work. The quiz slides are correct but it states Take Again, and will not allow us to advance. We are using an LMS, ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Karin Böttcher
I would like to extract the created course (export -> LMS and download). I receive an email confirmation but the course is not downloaded as a zip file. Does anyone...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kenneth Shimizu
Hi Articulate community, We have a self-authored RISE module where people report inability to complete. Many can complete the module, but once someone get...
almost 2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Tabatha Dragonberry
Hello Everyone, I don't know if I missed it, but with Rise flash cards is there a setting to have them shuffle so they are not in the same order every time the l...
almost 2 years ago
By Sonja Mysicka
Zoe Tzioras
Hi, can anyone reconfirm if there is now a way to track number of views of modules that sits on a rise web link ie not in an LMS
almost 2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Tom Griffin
Hi community, I’m doing some edits to an existing course in Rise for my client. It currently has 5 lessons that they’d like to merge into 3. Is there a simple wa...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Tom Griffin
Hi community, Is there a way to have two courses open at once in Rise? I’m trying to edit two courses that share some lessons so I need to ensure the edits are t...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Andrew Longson
Hi Would welcome opinions and ideas on this. I'm creating a compliance related course (in Rise) that, at the end, I want a tick box attestation to acknowledge th...
almost 2 years ago
By Andrew Longson
Jessamy House
I have created a course for another organisation that wants their staff to access it through their webserver, via an internal portal. I can't see instructions for how ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sergio Renato Aldana Alvarez
I have noticed that many users agree on the need for new features or improvements in the Articulate suite, what I have noticed is that most of us are addressed through...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alan Wells
When I choose to replace an image from the Content Library, type in a subject, I only get this ... not a full presentation of possible images to choose from. T...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Paul Courtney
Hi, I have a course I've been developing in Rise 360 and I have had problems running an mp4 video file successfully. The video was created in Snagit Version 2020.2.5 (...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez