Last Post Replies
Andrew Longson
Hi. I like to have my answers shuffle around randomly on a quiz assessment and as far as I can see, this setting is only available as 'On' or 'Off' for the whole...
2 years ago
By Andrew Longson
Robert McCormack
Does any of you guys have tips on reducing loading time? I have added a 5 tab interaction with audio to a Rise course and the few seconds are really offputting.
2 years ago
By Robert McCormack
Martin Talbot
Hi Is there a problem with Rise quizzes? When I add a quiz, I get two quiz questions already added (one Choose One, one Choose Many). I can't add any further questions...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Corey Stewart
Wondering if anyone in the community would be able to provide support in error messages we are getting when uploading a RISE course in SCORM 2004 V4 to SAP SuccessFact...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Jay Jankowski
Hello wonderful community, Looking for recommendations on an advanced course on how to build mind blowing, modern, engaging and creative courses in Rise 360. Wou...
2 years ago
By Jay Jankowski
Maria-Theresia Bergeron
Hi, I want to create a demo version of a Rise 360 course. Essentially all lessons should be visible but only certain lessons should be accessible. Basically I want to ...
2 years ago
By Maria-Theresia Bergeron
Katie Kirsch
Hello! I have submitted several different images into a Rise 360 course that often show as blurry when outside of the Edit screen. The instructions that I have f...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mickey Tortorelli
Hi, we are licensing courses and need to have our courses 'expire' on a specific date. The courses will be loaded to client LMS and we have no access. Is t...
2 years ago
By Mark Bowden
Sean Jackson
Hello, Has anyone experienced an issue searching images in the content library? I am getting a broken image icon when trying to look for images to insert in...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Winfield Hinkley
I didn't see any Rise360 templates from Articulate on Neurodiversity issues or content already established. Where do we go to find out if any are projected or ma...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Birkman International
Hello, I have two course in LearnUpon that are very slow to load. They were created in Rise and uploaded as a SCORM file. Do you have any suggestions on what we may ne...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lisa DelCol
I'm developing dozens of courses in Rise and creating folders to organize them. Once I move a course to its own folder, can I delete it from "All Files" (Rise) or "All...
2 years ago
By Lisa DelCol
Tanna Hanson
Hi there, Does anyone have a template they use in RISE? I am racking my brain trying to figure one out. I am just learning the software so any tips would be appr...
2 years ago
By nancy t
Wolff Metternich
Hi, is it possible to publish a Rise-course on CD? If not: Is there a workaround to use a Rise-Course offline? Thank you for your support! Wolff
2 years ago
By Vispi Baria
Alena Ayers
Hi there I have created a Rise course with a tab interaction with 4 tabs. When it is viewed on a mobile device - in this case HTC Android - the user is not able to see...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Raymond Yucis
Hi ... I know it is possible to change the numbers in a numbered list block. However, is there a way to do that when you are inserting a numbered list in a text ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
BID Group
I cannot change go to full screen on a video I've imbedded behind a marker. The last icon on the picture frame on the bottom left is just off frame and cannot be...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Nicholas Haddad
Hello, We recently put our Rise course up on a University server and we are having issues with some individuals not being able reach the course. University IT was unab...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Harley Blake
Does anyone know if any of the templates and provided mini courses already set up for A11y compliance? Thanks!
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Nicole Brady
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has had the same issue as our accessibility testers have stumbled across. We have a basic course built in Rise. Essentially ...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato