Last Post Replies
Christophe Poulain
Hi, I wonder what would be the best way to create a kind of layer in Rise without integrate a block template from storyline. I was thinking about using "get to locatio...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
elijah simmons
Can i copy any lesson from one course to another?
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Videesha TS
Dear Team, How I can personalize a training session in Rise360, so I can use the name from the team member, who starts a training session created with Rise360 from Cat...
almost 2 years ago
By Nisha Makan
Iman Fiqrie B Mohammed
A member of my team 360 is using Rise to make a presentation and needs to create sub-menus when he clicks on the side menu, for example, if there are two or department...
almost 2 years ago
By Jewels Dymond
Michael Hinze
I bulk upload images into a Image Carousel block. RISE hangs up when uploading one image. See screenshot below. I cannot cancel the upload or delete this one image. Is...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Matthew Bray Nimeth, M.A.
I have seen in a couple forums that the goal is to have Rise be "WCAG 2.1 compliant by the end of 2020." but I need to know what is compliant now. Is there a list of f...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Vivian Jackson
Please see the attached. I tried all of the suggestions that I could find from the community but this problem persists or gets worse (continuously adds empty lessons.)...
almost 2 years ago
By Emmanuel Halog
Lesley Reilly
Does anyone have some good planning templates that they use to plan out branching scenarios for RISE 360. I tried in word but then did not realize the character limits...
almost 2 years ago
By Sherri Fricker
Nicola Fern
Hi I'm noticing that my SL blocks in Rise have a thin border around them in Rise - it's not always perceptible on all sides but it's on at least two - sometimes ...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Kompetenslaget
I have not been able to figure out how to insert a slider that works like in the "Employee Health and Wellness (Sample Course)" included in Rise… See below attachment,...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Digital Partners
Hi there Is there a direct way in Rise to personalise a course? Am I looking at a storyline block in rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Health Med. Wellness + Performance
Please help! Hello all, I have tried to embed a video on Vimeo - in hidden mode, so as not to make available anywhere other than our course, I can view it in Rise, how...
almost 2 years ago
By Health Med. Wellness + Performance
karen lee
Hello everyone, For some reason I have a module built in Rise that will not load into my LMS. I have loaded other Rise modules without incident. This is the first modu...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
LEONARDO - science for a new vision
Hi community, I'm an Instructional Designer and my company launched many Rise courses on our Moodle platform (3.5), but a bug affects them and compromises the UX. On ...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Gail Chambers
Any plans to add Immersive Reader to Articulate Storyline/Rise? An amazing product, its now in LMSs and other applications. All About Immersive Reade...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Watts
¿Cómo se puede importar un archivo Scrom a Rise para poder editar? No logro encontrar la opción para subir un archivo y editar en Rise 360.
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Fiona OSullivan
Hello, When we create a Rise course, we have the option of creating a blank or using a template. My question is about the content in these templates. Wha...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sean Newton
Hi, I recently created a basic storyline, that has the 1st frame of a video with click hear to play, to make it more inviting than the black screen with a play button....
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Mickey Tortorelli
Hello, I have clients who provide images to me to build their Rise courses. I'm constantly asked for image sizes. Can you provide guidelines for all images sizes...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Missy Clifton
Hello, I use both Storyline and Rise to deveop courses. In my Storyline courses I have a button that allows a learner to select English or Spanish, within one course. ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller