Last Post Replies
Mary Montgomery
I have a video on my SL timeline that I want to start playing when the timeline starts on the slide. It is located at the play head. The only trigger is for it to play...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Maureen Matsumoto
Hi Everyone, I don't see the words "Retake" under the score after an assessment or quiz. We require a passing score of 100% and learners don't know to click on the ico...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephen Colucci
I'm editing a Rise course and I see the following (attachment) appear in some lessons. I must click on it when previewing to proceed. I want to remove the interaction....
almost 3 years ago
By Stephen Colucci
Mary Escudero
When trying to work in Rise this morning, I keep getting a message saying that my computer is offline and it's not. Others in my company are also receiving the same me...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Justin Lovett
I currently have a Rise course with a quiz setup inside. The quiz has 5 questions, 3 multiple choice, two multiple choice multiple select. When I pull the LMS report f...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Pam Jones
I'm trialling Rise and notice that you can export Scorm package for LMS. How do you export a Rise course for publishing to the web? The export options are&n...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alexis Howard
Hello, I working on a Rise course and opting to use "send email" feature in Button Stack. The email are not working in preview when I click on the button. ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alexis Howard
Howard Villaruel
Hello, is there a way to assign the "Interactive - Button" to a certain section of my lesson rather that it going back to the beginning of the lesson? ...
almost 3 years ago
By Howard Villaruel
Felicity Venning
Is it possible to set the left hand navigation to include lesson headings or sub topics?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Howard Villaruel
Hello, Is there a way to attach an image to one of the bullets rather than creating a sperate section for it. So when the user is scrolling down the page t...
almost 3 years ago
By Howard Villaruel
Kara Wiedman
Hello! I'm hoping there is a way to set up a Storyline 360 Block (single quiz question- acting like a survey question) added to Rise 360, then imported into an LMS- to...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Natalia Obidina
Hello, today I can't export any course. I used to do it in Chrome. I need to export in Scorm 1.2 Is it technical error or something changed?
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Swapnil Jagtap
Hello, We have a course consisting 32 lessons in RISE, which we have published in SCORM 1.2. After publishing this course and uploading it to our LMS, we found that wh...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Donna Winter
Is Articulate going to be a new company or disbanding? I love Rise. I use it for everything. One of my co-workers said it was going away at the end of 2021. Is this tr...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Michelle Lasure
My team has been struggling with a Rise course for a month and can't figure out why. We have a course that was created to be free navigation, with no quiz. The co...
almost 3 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Saif Baug
Hi Everyone, I seem to be having problems with the missing Blocks in Rise 360. and now i am unable to restore it back
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Melanie Caughron
If I want to lock the training using Continue button and having it accessible only after completing the blocks above and if I set it at the end when I export to LMS an...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Rodrigo Trovisco
I want to know which questions most people got wrong. I want to be able to see how many people answered "B" on question # 6, for example. Is this possible? I am u...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Tom Allmark
Has anyone figured out any way to get Rise to "save and close" a course, then follow a link (to open a reaction level survey for example)? A secondary trigg...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Justen Herbrandson
We have a goal of our customers completing lessons in Rise and taking a final Quiz with approximately 40-160 questions depending on the course. If they ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla