Last Post Replies
Jennifer Stolz
I am working on a course where I display an image and have a text field available for the learner to use with the following text: "What words describe your impres...
almost 3 years ago
By Jennifer Stolz
Elizabeth  Martinez
Is there a VVT file template to follow to create closed captions? I want to add CC to my video in Rise but not sure where to start and how to create a VVT file.
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sarah Goltz
Hi! Is there a way to change the font on the Event Date/Event Title on a timeline rise block? I'm using this block as way to set up a Glossary, but wo...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kompetenslaget
When I sent the Share-link to a Rise-production, one of the people who recieved it had some really strange text alterations, almost like there was some weird auto corr...
almost 3 years ago
By SOS Campus SOS Alarm Sverige AB
Michael Bauer
Hi again Is there a way to change the colour of the marker on the Labelled Graphic? Changing the colour in the settings just changes it once the learner hovers over it...
almost 3 years ago
By Christina Clark
Dennille Ludenau
Hi, We have discovered that our students with Apple devices (iPads and iPhones) are experiencing issues viewing video content in our Rise courses via our LMS. The...
almost 3 years ago
By Dennille Ludenau
Jon Hegidio
Hey everyone. I'm trying to replicate the settings for the video from this course in the Customization Tips & Tricks lesson. I like the feature of being able to zo...
almost 3 years ago
By Jon Hegidio
Zi Qing Lau
Hi there, we have users feedback that they have already browsed through all the sections and it is showing a red tick (left image), when they reached th...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Soumyodeep Deb
Hi, I had previously used articulate Rise360 to create my course outline. However, I used it during the 60 days free trial period. Now I want to retrieve that course o...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matteo Frigerio
Hi, We are facing a technical issue while uploading translated text to an existing course as an xlf file. We are using Swordfish as a text translator and editor for xl...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carreira  Muller
I uploaded our corporate font to Rise. It worked with no problem for almost a year, but now it just decided to stop working. I've tried exporting the course, thinking ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cay Bueno
Hello, I was wondering how I can fix my custom fonts for my rise modules. They were working perfectly fine last week but now they changed to a default font and I am un...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nattalie Ferruccio
Hi There, We have our own custom font that we use throughout all our courses, and currently once the courses are exported from Rise and uploaded to the LMS, the...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
valentina todoro
Hi, I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same issue lately. I've created a set of personalized fonts for a client, and always used them for their modules with ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kris Nagy
I believe the answer to this is "No", but my company has come across a unique request from a client. We'd like to do a Rise scenario, but the client says it will not p...
almost 3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
pooja sharma
Some please suggest which font type we should use in RISE 360 for Vietnam language to support it's accented characters.
almost 3 years ago
By pooja sharma
stanton mackellar
This is a bit of a peeve. The Flashcard numbering options (not unlike bullets) don't give you the options of changing the text colour. Therefore if you wanted to have ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
John Paul
I am new to Rise 360. I recorded some audio files using the Windows Voice Recorder App that's on my computer. When I try to upload an audio file, I can open the ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
The Mix Academy
I have added two 360 interactions into Rise. When I preview the course, the interaction works in tablet and laptop view but when I choose phone, the interaction won't ...
almost 3 years ago
By The Mix Academy
Malte Moura
Hello, When I am uploading my SCORM module (created with Rise360) into our LMS (eloomi) it's not possible to fast forward the video even when you have checkmarked the ...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome