Last Post Replies
Amelia Costigan
I love the Scenario block and want to mix it up a bit as to how I use it. I tried a coaching "dialogue" ... is it possible to remove the number from the choices? ...
almost 3 years ago
By Amelia Costigan
Mei Chien Wong
I attempted to use this 'Quote' feature from Articulate Rise. However, it does not seem to have the close quotation mark. How do I go about doing it? Thanks.
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Skillboost Studio
Is it possible to make a drag & drop with text & picture in Rise 360 or do I need to do it in Storyline?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mike Woods
We have a number of Rise modules with assessments which have recently started to behave differently if re-published. Previously, if a learner achieved a pass on the as...
almost 3 years ago
By Mike Woods
Home Care Learning team
Hi All, We have a current "bite size learning" email that we send to our workforce that gives them 'just in time', 'need to know' information twice a month. The ...
almost 3 years ago
By Home Care Learning team
Genevieve Messier
Hi, I want to create a video in which there are several moments where the video will stop and wait for the user to click on a specific place to restart the video...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
VIB Learning
Hi, we are publishing our Rise package to our LMS, and can not get it to upload. Normally I export to SCORM 1.2 and it still works. This time I tried both both SC...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
S2P Training
is it possible to have Studio 360 content uploaded in Rise? how?
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Delphinia Brown
Help! My Rise course can't pass the 508c test for color-contrast for hyperlinks in hover state. The theme colors that I selected based on the color pale...
almost 3 years ago
By Delphinia Brown
Mickey Tortorelli
Hello, Can you recommend the app I should use to open the XLF file exported from Rise 360 so it can be translated? Thank you, Mickey
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Yolanda Kotze
Good afternoon, I have never used Rise 360 before. I have to develop non-linear process flows on Rise 360. Where do I start? Do I have to create an image, e.g., in Pow...
almost 3 years ago
By Steve Morey
Sundeep M
Hi, We have been facing issues with the drag and drop activities on Saba cloud app in IOS devices. The entire screen scrolls when I try dragging the drop items ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Loredana Marchetti
Hi All, I'm having some issues when importing chinese translations into my Rise360 e-learnings. The import runs successfully, however, when looking at the ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kristoffer Høgberg
Hi all, this is a Rise360/Opigno 1.x specific issue, most likely connected to the LMS but hoping someone has experienced the same thing and can provide a magical solut...
almost 3 years ago
By Kristoffer Høgberg
Inma Gómez
Hola, Estoy creando un curso de rise y he incluido un bloque de storyline. El storyline es una diapositiva de tipo encuesta porque necesito que los alumnos redac...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Amy Bieker
We just had several courses translated into Spanish, as well as the label set. As I was reviewing the course, I noticed some of the labels were not translated in ...
almost 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Bill Lindenmuth
I ran a Google Analytics to determine where people were entering our web site. I noticed that many people accessed some of our material in the middle of a lesson. For ...
almost 3 years ago
By Bill Lindenmuth
Jillian Rickertt
I have just created a process block in Rise, but I find the transition from step to step quite 'rough and jerky'. Is it possible to change the way exch step transitions?
almost 3 years ago
By Jeffrey Davis
Angie Alves
I just received an email about this partnership and am excited to review the content available. Forgive me if it is obvious, but I'm not actually seeing where I can fi...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mark Parsons
Hi. It would be great if there was a 0% text contrast option when uploading a cover photo in settings in Rise. Is there any way around this through CSS?
almost 3 years ago
By Kevin Mahaney