Last Post Replies
Shiloh I
The issue I'm having is with transferring a Captivate quiz question to Rise 360. I need to have a question that requires a student to match (6) items with th...
3 years ago
By David Anderson
mat king
I have an introduction on the very first page that includes 3 bullet points and one sentence in italics. All the formatting goes away on this intro page once I publish...
3 years ago
By mat king
Dhanasekaran S
Hi Team, Suddenly I got issue in preview and review360 publish issue. The issue was the padding and bullets and numbers are all not viewed in the preview and...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
sherri chambers
My accordion sections all have bulleted lists in them....when I go to Share they are gone...and my formatting looks dreadful. This has only started happeni...
3 years ago
By sherri chambers
Marcus Verri
Hi, I've just launched an LMS which will basically have Rise 360 modules. The default browser in the company is Edge 85. The courses don't launch and I get a blank pag...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sean West
Hi, I have a 45 page PDF, that I am converting into Rise 360. How many lessons can you have in a single Rise course? Also is there a point where a Rise course is...
3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Sue Kugler
I'd like to create a sorting activity for our employee career development program where a user can sort through values and place them in one of three categories - most...
3 years ago
By Sue Kugler
Paula Williams
Hi, I have just tried to import an Rise 360 course into Moodle (v3.9) and an additional menu appears on the left of the screen. Any suggestions for removing the f...
3 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Dakota Thomas-Wilhelm
We are just starting to create on-demand courses for a new state-wide program. Many of our learners have not taken on-demand courses designed by us in Rise, so this wi...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Enya Moore
Hello, I am trying to upload my own photos in my Rise lesson, but I keep getting an error message. I have tried .png and .jpg files and neither worked. I used one of t...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Leah Chambers
Hello Nicole! I absolutely love the way that your Rise course titled "Rise: Training Needs Analysis 101" is designed. I am new to Rise and I really think that I&n...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Michelle Prince
I've read through a ton of posts about the autoplay issue and I'm not trying to get everyone worked up again. However, I thought I saw in one of the posts a workaround...
3 years ago
By Michelle Prince
David Stadig
Hi, Working for a client that's currently making a big push into the PRC. We use Vimeo embeds for all video because it makes video asset management easier and the vide...
3 years ago
By David Stadig
entrili .
Hello, We are currently experiencing problems when our candidates have to leave a Rise module. The server does not receive any information that the Rise is full...
3 years ago
By entrili .
Jennifer Cannon
I uploaded our corporate font(s) into RISE (per the instructions) but they are not being applied in my course. They are in the correct .WOFF format and I've clicked al...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Henry Kelly
Hi, I'm created a course on how to use MS Teams and this relies on quite a few screenshot marker activities, the problem is the compression on images makes text very b...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Holly Greene
Hello Articulate Community! I'm seeking to add spaces between paragraphs on the front navigational page in a course in Rise and I'm not being able to do so. Is t...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mark Goodridge
Hello, I was searching discussions, and I saw there is a way to do animated bullets/numbered lists in Storyline, but is this possible in Rise? Maybe the function is th...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Robyn Alderton
Hi All I am using Rise 360 to develop VOC (verification of competence) assessments, and I want to include fields where the worker keys in information, eg, their name, ...
3 years ago
By Robyn Alderton
Anh L
Hello, What LMSs are compatible with Articulate Rise? i.e Blackboard, D2L, Canva, Moodle?
3 years ago
By Anh L