Last Post Replies
Nancy Evans
Is it possible to indent a slide when using the interactive process feature? In essence it would look like an bulleted list. For example: What questions types can I us...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Donald Glass
I'm a teacher and new to using these products. I made my first Rise360 and would like to get some feedback on what I've made from a community other people interes...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristoffer Darj
Hello. Just a minor gotcha I found that confused me for a while. In the course settings the 'Block Entrance Animations' should really be named 'Enable Entra...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amanda El Bahou
A project team member who created RISE content using one of our organisational subscription licenses has left the organisation, however did not share the content prior...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Dwyer
We are doing a research study. It involves a bunch of video cases and then answering several questions. We need to keep our participants anonymous so using an LMS isn'...
3 years ago
By John Dwyer
Samantha Fowlds
Hello: I have to show a demo of the platform I am creating to Leadership on Tuesday! ~ I would like to use icons/images in my introductory paragraph by saying somethin...
3 years ago
By Samantha Fowlds
Robin Dowell
I am building a course in Rise 360 with a graphic that has a number of text boxes, each box has a marker with text. How can I have the text remain visible after the tr...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Training  and Development
Hi all. Just wondering, can you personalise the front face of Rise 360? Currently when you go into Rise it shows all your courses however I would like to be able to sh...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sara Pieczarka
I've seen a few posts about embedded LinkedIn courses directly into Rise; however, the coding I've seen posted isn't working for me. Anyone having success with this? T...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Now  Go Create
Hello I am having trouble exporting my files to a client's LMS. They have reported this: We discussed the SCORM file issue with our LMS account manager and she came ba...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Rennier Zecca
Hi everyone, I have a png image with transparent background. I'm trying to use on rise, but when I do, it shows the image with a white background. When I use the same...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Julie Kenney
Hi, If we create multiple teams under one account, can we easily transfer a course from one team to another?
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kate Ansbro Laya
I have developed a series of 4 courses in Rise that should be completed sequentially. Each course has a quiz. In addition, I would like each course to have an&nbs...
3 years ago
By Kate Ansbro Laya
Kirstyn Mitton
I need help. In the Knowledge check label, when the incorrect answer is selected, why does Rise highlight the correct choice? I would prefer the student not to s...
3 years ago
By Pamela Sharpe
Sheri Matt
Hi, I am not sure how to ask this question. I have tried to search for the answer and I am still confused. I add a cover photo and it stretches and zooms o...
3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
G N
Hello, Despite our best efforts for reducing the number of lessons in a given Rise Course, sometimes there are many lessons. Typically in this case, we will group le...
3 years ago
By Karin Rex
Mary Kate Head
I'm working on my first Rise project and wondering if there are any guidelines/best practices for the image dimensions that work best in Rise. Specifically, I'm trying...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rachel Gatewood
Would anyone like to share examples of their SL files that have the look and feel of Rise but provide an interaction not afforded in Rise? I enjoy adding SL files but ...
3 years ago
By Rachel Gatewood
Joslyn Meixell
Is it possible to create documents in RISE 360? Looking to potentially move process documents into RISE. Thanks
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Karin Rex
Hello: I modified a Storyline module (removed all of the audio) and republished it to Articulate 360 using the same name. In Rise, I deleted the existing video and cho...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla