Last Post Replies
Ina Chung
Hi I set 3 attempts for quiz and did not select "require passing score to continue" When users don't pass the quiz, I want them to contact the admin instead of h...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Donovan Jurgens
I am very new to Rise, an absolute novice and trying to assist a colleague to finish a project. I want to do the Quiz on my account. How would I export the...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jamie Capistrant
Is there a way to put a shared course into a folder on Rise? When my counterpart shares her courses with me, they show up on my front page, but since I do no...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Anselmo Gabriel
Hi guys, Is there a way to embed this sample attachment into a Rise 360 course? Thanks in advance!
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Subith NK
I have created a course in the 360 Rise tool, there is one quiz section after 4 lessons in that module, and it's restricted in 3 attempts and it getting lock after 3 f...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Renee Shaheen
Hi Everyone I've created a very basic 4 lesson course in Rise360 and on the final lesson I have added in an interactive button that will exit the LMS and I only want t...
3 years ago
By Michael Bauer
Michael Wright
This may be a dumb question but I can't seem to work out how to embed a RISE course into a WIX site. I've found videos on how to achieve this in Storyline for Wordpres...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Connie Nau
Hi there, I have finished building two sample lessons in Rise. The Free Trial now gives me an error when I attempt to export to LMS format (Something Went ...
3 years ago
By Farzan Mohajerani
Brian Cook
Hello, I have created small 1-3 slide SL files and have successfully imported them into Rise with the needed functionality several times. But the last 2 projects, I ge...
3 years ago
By Brian Cook
Mike G
Hello! I am looking to have a user enter their name and have it appear on a certificate in a rise course. I have not been able to do so yet, my best guess would be to ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Chilek
In a process interaction, the first slide is an introduction with audio. The play button is not very prominent and is easy to skip. I would like the audio ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Josh Hermes
Are we able to have a user watch a video before being able to continue?
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dustin Hosseini
Hi, Each time I copy text from a Word document, invariably typos appear after I paste these into the 'transcript' tool for Rise. This is quite annoying as I have alrea...
3 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kelly Parent
Hello, Are we able to export a course created on Rise 360 to our company SharePoint page? Thank you,
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tracy Creamer
How do I create a link back to the text where content is covered when a learner misses a question? Perhaps make it available in the feedback.
3 years ago
By Tracy Creamer
WorkPlace Interventions
Im trying to log into rise but I keep getting an error "you computer is offline" or "something went wrong" contact support? Is anyone else have the same issues? Kind r...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
William Aird
Is there a way to make the circular bullets larger?
3 years ago
By Mr C
Shipra Jain
Hi, I'm new to Rise, so please help me out. Is there any way to reduce the width of the title above the actual content, its just white space and not adding to th...
3 years ago
By Shipra Jain
Julie Kenney
It is very disappointing that there doesn't seem to be a way of having a user on more than one team. I can see several project going on at once where someone would wor...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
3 years ago
By John Haney