Last Post Replies
Bob Karl
In the past when I have used the Multimedia Attachment Block, the attachment (a .pdf doc) has opened in a new tab/window upon clicking on it. In my most recent creatio...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Radhika Jayaraman
Hi! I'm creating courses with embedded process flows. These are available in an editable format in a slide deck. However, saving them as images and then importing them...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi all, I sat down for 5 minutes and put together these Dutch labels for Articulate Rise. Feel free to download, use and adapt these in any way you need. If you have a...
3 years ago
By Conor Striegel
Becky Buehner
Can you create a test pool of questions in Rise? Or does the learner have to complete all questions?
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
steve@edsvcs.com Klingler
When a team is collaborating on a Rise course, is there any way to have more than one "owner" or to authorize collaborators to do owner-like things such as duplicate t...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Shyla Taylor
Hello! I've been working on adding content (videos and software simulations) that were created in Storyline 360 to Rise 360. They work in preview mode without an...
3 years ago
By Shyla Taylor
Jack Ding
Hello everybody, I have just created a course in German, so for testing I have exported the course to review and uploaded to LMS. But different result, it looks chaoti...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Hronn Jonsdottir
Hi I´m huge fan of Rise and have been creating series of e-learning in Rise for our Customer service. We have around 800 people with in our customer service out ...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Raymond Capati
hello, was wondering if there was a way to revert back a Rise module am building to an older version/date?
3 years ago
By Raymond Capati
Rebecca Logan
Hey, I am trying to insert a storyline block into rise and it seems to be really big and have a lot of white space and padding. I have made padding all to 0 and have t...
3 years ago
By Tom Oscar
Pierre Faust
Rise 360 Is the result of the quiz at the end of a training recorded and if so, where can I find it?
3 years ago
By Pierre Faust
SL2 AI4Y
Hi everyone So, I want to add a clickable "License button to accept the terms and conditions" before starting the course. So the user can read and accept the terms &am...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vicki Maurer
Hello, I am currently using Thinkific as my LMS. I am wondering if I create course content in Articulate if it will easily be able to be uploaded to the LM...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Nicola Roy
Hi, I have added links to various documents that are hosted on our intranet. The links work normally when pasted into a browser, but the documents won't download ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karmen Boddie
We are developing training. How do you make the courses interactive and accessible. tabbing through courses without the mouse is much harder and does not e...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurie Genevish
In RISE can you make it so the learner can hover over a word and a definition pops up?
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Vijayaragavan S
Hi Is there a way to export alt text to pdf in rise. I mean along with content and images, alt text for the images also to be exported.
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rachna Ghiya
Can somebody point me to a resource that tells how Rise courses (exported in TinCan) can be integrated with LearnDash LMS? I am pretty new to managing LMS and looking ...
3 years ago
By Saurabh Chauhan
Isis Hatcher
Hello. Wondering what the average load time for your scorm file in an LMS should be? It takes an average of 8 seconds for the scorm to load on my LMS and I'm wond...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Michelle Grant
Hello, I know Rise has the option to upload a .vtt file. Does Rise have the option to auto-generate closed captions?
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez