Last Post Replies
Judi Yost
I used to be able to download a video uploaded to Rise by clicking "edit" and then right-clicking on the video file itself and downloading it. This seems to not be an ...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Norhan Nasr
Is there a way we can move the "Start Quiz" and "Take again" buttons closer to the content above? They always appear very far down and students have to scroll down to ...
almost 4 years ago
By Norhan Nasr
Mark Nevill
I have authored a literacy program developed in Articulate Rise and embedded in a LMS. Many teachers who use the program want students to be able to save their p...
almost 4 years ago
By Mark Nevill
Norhan Nasr
When I publish my Rise 360 course on Review 360 or any LMS, the font is much larger than in Preview mode (in Rise 360). Is there a reason why this happens?
almost 4 years ago
By Norhan Nasr
Pamela Banegas
Hola a todos... estoy intentando que RISE360 no me realice correcciones o cambios en palabras y no lo logro. Cuando lo cambio una y otra vez lo veo bien mientras lo ed...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ryan Mores
Hello, is it possible to place surveys and questionnaires within Rise 360? I see the Knowledge Checks, but these do not allow for collection of results, analytics, etc...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fatima TAMLILTI
Does anyone know how to add feedback for a specific correct answer in a Knowledge Box for Rise. Example: 3 Correct answers - but a specific feedback for each one of th...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daniel King
Hi All, I am creating a mandatory course in Rise. It has 2 sections and 15 lessons in all. We have to make sure all 15 chapters are viewed and understood. How can we c...
almost 4 years ago
By Daniel King
Don Becker
I created a form using Microsoft Forms that I want to embed into a Rise 360 that I am making for work. However, when I post the code I get an "invalid iframe" me...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carson Sexsmith
Storyline blocks in Rise aren't working for me when I open the Rise course from a web server using Microsoft Edge. Yet if I open the Rise course from my local drive wi...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sally-Ann Bartlett
Hi there lovely folks! I'm really hopeful that you may be able to help me? We created a course on Rise and uploaded the SCORM file onto our LMS. About 4% of our organi...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Katharine Shaw
Hi All, We have a number of courses in RISE where we have recorded audio in Storyline so we can edit it, exported the audio to mp3 and then uploaded into RISE. W...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Lees
Can anyone tell me where or how I can find the "track using quiz result" value within the tincan.xml file please? We have a bunch of zip packages and some of the...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Scott Burnell
Has anyone else had the problem where some Rise360 quiz results show as 'In Progress' in Blackboard even through the user has passed the quiz? This seems to be an inte...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sydney Hamilton
I'm looking to get creative with applying branding to some of my rise courses, and would love to see ideas for what people have done to brand their course. There are m...
almost 4 years ago
By Sydney Hamilton
Baker Hughes
When playing a video (.mp4) in Rise 360 works just fine, but after exporting and testing it on LMS, I get an error message. I have tried deleting the video block, and ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CINDY LYONS
I am building a Rise 360 course and I want to build a drag-n-drop interaction in SL 360. Is there a rule of thumb for what the SL Story size should be?
almost 4 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Jessica Kellerman
Hi I've loaded a Rise course (exported for LMS) on Moodle for the first time and seen there is a double scroll bar (screenshot attached). This is driving me nuts and I...
almost 4 years ago
By Jessica Kellerman
Ryan Villamayor
I have sent my recent drafts to our reviewers and they advised that some of them are unable to play the embedded videos in their IE 11 browser. We still need it to pla...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Gallagher
I'm trying to use a StoryLine Block in Rise and I want it to "auto play" on an iPad. The StoryLine content is 2 slides. The first slide is an image and a Start button ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez