Last Post Replies
Christine Padberg
I wanted to move a block from one lesson in a course to another lesson in the same course but could not find a way to do that, so I decided to just rebuild it in the n...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Aimee Moreno
Hello, I am newly using Articulate Rise 360. I've just reviewed this article to understand how to share a course with learners: https://articulate.com...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Nadeema Balea
There are a few lessons that have been collaborated to me (previous course owners dont have Articulate anymore),but I do not have the option to edit the lesson or&nbsp...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dana Wardlaw
Hi all, Does anyone have any suggestions for removing the white bars on both sides of this Storyline block that I brought into my Rise training (please see attached sc...
almost 4 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Ross Riskin
Hello, Is there a way to add a video, image, or "jump to" interactive in the answer for a multiple choice question in a Knowledge Check block? I would like to present ...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
LaRhonda Jefferson
Hello All, I have a customer that wants to add a custom header with their logo to all their RISE web output file (the index.html). Has anyone done this? I realize it p...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Terranova 1
How does one share content in 360 review between two memebers that are both course owners?
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Stolz
My team has a subscription to Articulate 360 and Articulate Online. I'd like to build a course in Rise 360 and have publish to Articulate Online (or something similar)...
almost 4 years ago
By Jennifer Stolz
Megan Creegan
Hi, I sent a Rise course out for review and have "Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment" selected, but it's still forcing a login/password combo. I tested this...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tamara Staton
Hi, I'm interested in using the quiz in Rise to serve as a review AND get my learners thinking about how they might get involved AND what interests them the most...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Katina Rozaklis
Hi All, I'm relatively new to Articulate 360 and I've been scouring the resources to try and answer this question but I can't find the answer yet. HR have asked w...
almost 4 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Mary McDermott
A vendor just told me they could create courses on Rise for the desktop. Is that true? I thought is was for mobile only
almost 4 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Premier Inc
I am creating a digital reference guide that has 12 sections. Each section has a few sub-sections underneath it. Is it possible to do either of the following: 1) ...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Julien Camus
Hi, I'm currently creating a module on Rise and I'm wondering if there is an option to change the size of interactions created in Rise such as Tabs, Accordion. I...
almost 4 years ago
By Julien Camus
Irina Poloubessov
Hello dear collegues, I am working in Google Chrome (latest version, 57.0.2987.110 (64-bit)) as an authoring browser for Rise. I added a video component to my co...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Donna Chrisostomos
Last year I started using Articulate RISE; the company has 2 seats. A colleague had the other seat, but has since left the company. She 'shared' her courses with me be...
almost 4 years ago
By Donna Chrisostomos
Brian Pollands
I have published the quiz which consists of 10 questions in both Scorm 1.2 and TinCan. The Scorm version only reports on 8 questions. TinCan reports all 10 but does no...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Martene Mentis
I'm trying to create a Reference List (for articles etc) at the end of my course in Rise. The list needs to have standard ASA formatting, which requires a hanging...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jasmine  Subashini
Hi lovely tribe I have a client who wants to know if it's possible to create a module in storyline 360 and publish it on rise.com? They do not have a LMS and hav...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Terranova 1
Our company has alot of languages that are being developed using Storyline content in Rise. I am trying to manage all the files that show up in 360 review. I would lik...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn