Last Post Replies
Brandi Pederson
Hi! When the course title goes to the sidebar it’s breaking up the word ‘experimentation’ and placing the ‘n’ on it’s own line. (see below) Any way to fix this?
almost 4 years ago
By Brandi Pederson
Tonie Miller
Hi! When I exit a course early and come back in, Rise doesn't remember my place and I have to go back to the beginning. We use Rise within an LMS Is this a setting iss...
almost 4 years ago
By David Sweeney
Leslie Kepler
Hello all, I exported a Rise course (for hosting on a website) which included a link to a You Tube video. When our web team extracted the files and was going thr...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie Kepler
Anna Maria Olivé Compte
Good morning, I have a problem with the latest update to Chrome version 83 and the compatibility of SCORM generated in RISE. We in our courses create some tests ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jo Innes
Hello there Articulate I am receiving a lot of feedback from people who are not able to successfully complete some of the courses we made in RISE. So they get to the e...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hey Team, Rise, Peek and Review are online tools. Where does the content sit exactly? I understand some European organisations don't use 360 because content is hosted ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mata Henry
Hi Articulate My colleague recently updated his Storyline file and now the iframed html in Rise has a body background colour to a light grey ie: <body style="backgr...
almost 4 years ago
By Mata Henry
Learning Management  Team
We are developing in Rise 360, using Lato for headings and text. Several reviewers have said that they could not read the text well in flashcards, tabs, clickable imag...
almost 4 years ago
By Learning Management Team
Margaret Richards
Hi - I'd love to see some examples of how ppl have used Rise in blended courses and particularly if you're using rise.com to host. I'm looking for creative exampl...
almost 4 years ago
By Margaret Richards
Tom Copping
Hi, I've noticed today that if I change a quiz setting, such as the number of retries, then it changes this setting for all my courses? Has anyone else had this proble...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Zsolt Olah
Short blog on how to auto-start a video/audio when they scroll into view. http://bit.ly/2osh45o And then pause them when they scroll out of the view...
almost 4 years ago
By Knowledge Central .
William Butler
HELP! I have a fairly simple RISE 360 lesson where I am restricting navigation using the Continue block setting "Must complete all sections above." It works fine for m...
almost 4 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Noah Davis
Hello, We are recreating an existing Moodle course which uses Rise Scorm units. Unfortunately, transitioning in and out of Moodle is just plain awkward and ugly and no...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Leslie Andrews
I do not need to track Rise activity, but would like to use Rise in my Moodle. Can I upload my Rise course to Moodle without using a SCORM package? I get a zip file wh...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
julie taylor
I'm not able to add additional markers to the labeled graphic. I have two that is standard, but there isn't a way to add more. Thoughts?
almost 4 years ago
By julie taylor
June Perot
Hi ! I'm working with my squad to create new scenarios by using Rise 360. Here is the situation: members of my team don't know Rise 360 very well and how the scenarios...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Praveen Karu
Can anyone please help using interactive graphics using text pop-up, on Articulate Rise. Please help me urgent.
almost 4 years ago
By Praveen Karu
Leisa F
When sharing a course that has custom fonts, will the user that receives the shared course have any way to know that custom theme fonts were used? Does the same a...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Victaulic University
Hi, I have set up several Rise courses on our Absorb LMS. Many people have completed the modules successfully and our LMS has marked as those modules as complete. Howe...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sharon Strayer
Hello, does anyone have any experience using SYSTRAN to translate RISE courses? I am trying to translate a course from the RISE XFL file using a system cal...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez