Last Post Replies
David Boyle
Hello. I know that Sorting Activities is already available in Interactive -LESSON Section, can we also add it as an option in the QUIZ Section? Che...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gail Chambers
Can audio files/ background music/sounds be added to a Rise course? Maybe I missed this feature??
almost 4 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Diane Conerly
Has anyone figured out a way to format the lesson title block in Rise 360? I would like to be able to do something like the image block with text on it for the title o...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shakira Moss
Hi Team, I would love to make a suggestion for any future updates to rise. If it is possible to add the destination links as an option for the interactive images...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anthony McMahon
Hi all, I have been using Rise now for around 12 months. I have a collection of 8 courses with multiple modules in each course (Some in the 20's) I need to now create ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angela Digmann
Hi there - We've been using the highest-available resolution for photo jpgs when downloading them from our provider, and counting on the lovely Rise tools to downsize ...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Danielle Jardel
I keep getting an error message when I attempt to access a course I am a collaborator on. I get another error if I try to access it through the Articulate web pa...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Tony Donnelly
I built an interaction in a course that now belongs in another section of the course. I can see how to copy/duplicate the interaction in the same section bu...
almost 4 years ago
By Heather Kraus
Arne Rantzen
Is it possible to also show the headings and subheadings of my paragraphs in the navigation menu? Right now I can navigate between the lessons, but you have to scroll ...
almost 4 years ago
By Arne Rantzen
Oxford Learning
Hi there. Trying to export an .XLIFF file for translations, and it seems to not do what it says. An exported .XLIFF file seems to be full of HTML and it is screwing up...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Pamela Kiefer
So lately I have been unable to edit the labels in Rise 360 as the Course Owner. I have been able to do this in the past, but this week I have not been able to do it. ...
almost 4 years ago
By Pamela Kiefer
Jonathan Pledger
Have saved my Rise lesson as a web format. But I don't now know how to actually get this zip file on to my website. Can anyone give instructions please?
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle Sutcliffe
I currently use Rise 360 to create inhouse courses but recently we had an external company create one for us, they are also using Rise. We would like to have access to...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Dubex Awareness
Hello, I wish to have a survey in my Rise course, however, since this is not possible at the moment, we have built one ourselves and upload it in an iFrame. However, i...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Atkinson
Hi everyone, We are creating courses through Rise (with Storyline blocks included on some) that are to be hosted through a Moodle App. The company developing th...
almost 4 years ago
By Holly Atkinson
Michael Camastra
Is there a maximum size for a Rise module before functionality diminishes?
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Nicole Ralph
Just pondering on video and Rise... What are the benefits of uploading a video vs embedding from Vimeo please? Guessing better streaming service from Vimeo? Many...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jagannadham Medicharla
I am creating a demo content on Raise to understand the tool more. While I got stuck with 2 things Process; is there a way that I can increase the steps here apart fr...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lynda Wheeler
Hi we have Articulate 360 with 3 seats. When I log in to the account the display defaults to all courses and I then have to select a folder I have created to go to my ...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Helen Canning
Can anyone recommend software to translate the XLIFF export file format from Rise?
almost 4 years ago
By Nick Briggs