Last Post Replies
Andrea  Vasquez
If I export a Rise course as SCORM 1.2 and upload to my LMS, is the experience the same as if I were taking the course using the shared link? Interested in hearing ab...
over 7 years ago
By Andrea Vasquez
Mercedes del Castillo
Hi to the Articulate team, I am using a trial version of Rise - we are just about to purchase but I've just noticed that most of my updates from this morning have dis...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melanie Nass
My client requests the source file for all courses that I build.  My account is under my consulting business; how do I give them the source file so they can make chang...
over 7 years ago
Sylvia Hedin
I am needing to include a glossary within rise. I was hoping to build one that could be accessed by clicking on a letter of the alphabet and having it open to all entr...
over 7 years ago
Molly Brown
Hello, is there a plan to add more export options for Rise? I have content that does not contain a quiz. I'm using the "Track course completion" option, but I notice t...
over 7 years ago
By Molly Brown
Pamela Funes
Hi, community! This time I'm writing cause I'd like to have the opinion of people/heroes with more design experience than me. I am working at an IT company and I hav...
over 7 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Bridge Guru
How do I change my password in Articulate Rise? 
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lane Fields
I have a vendor creating video that I will import into a Rise lesson.  They are asking for optimal video specs for compression, audio settings, etc. I found on the Ar...
over 7 years ago
Jesse Burroughs
Hi! I've noticed while playing in Rise that the images that I've added to "Labeled Graphic" lessons are being constrained to a specific height. I'm adding screen shot...
over 7 years ago
Matt  Wagner
When publishing a Rise course in AICC with a quiz, you are given the option to report "Passed/Incomplete", "Passed/Failed", "Complete/Incomplete" and "Complete/Failed"...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Mary Montgomery
I'm working on a project in Rise and I would like to make the text boxes that appear on the labeled graphic a little larger so that folks don't have to scroll. Is ther...
over 7 years ago
Bob Ossewaarde
How can I paste your buttons into my "week _" spots below? I want to link to other course lessons in Rise.  The "week _" links are in the dropdown part of accordion. T...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Zsolt Olah
Someone asked me if it's possible to send completion to the LMS from Rise automatically when launched, instead when all pages visited. It was related to my example of ...
over 7 years ago
Jim Sevier
I embedded a Vimeo video in the blocks element of rise.  Specifically the tabs element of blocks. It displays a never ending Processing... message that has not gone a...
over 7 years ago
WorkSafe Connect
If we want a participant to simply complete a RISE course outside of an LMS (from our website) is there a work around that anyone has for showing that the participant ...
over 7 years ago
Susan SoRelle
How do I insert more than just one paragraph/description and one image per section (expansion)?  I would like to have three images with captions...can this be done?  ...
over 7 years ago
Sharon English
Let me start by saying that I totally love Rise and have used it for so many things already. I'm interested in using the functionality, e.g. labeled diagrams, outside ...
over 7 years ago
Allen Quesada
Hi everybody: I want to share with you an example of how RISE can be used for presenting research outputs. This was done by me sharing my daughters' evolution as a bil...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
As above, if I try and open Rise in IE, I just get this...fine in Chrome, which I do not tend to use. Is this a known error? Thanks Bruce
over 7 years ago
Marc Koenecke
Hi, I'm developing a number of short learning pieces for our organisation and one of the bits of feedback so far has been the fact that the Markers on the image cards...
over 7 years ago